Talk

Advanced search

'Celebrating' my 1 year anniversary of TTC

(5 Posts)
broodypsycho Fri 29-Apr-16 19:31:32

Hello. It's me. Again. Drunk. Again.
I've got the normal brown stuff when I wipe (no its not my bum) and so AF is inniment. 12 months this month. Spent a small fortune on private tests to be told there's nothing 'wrong'. 12 months of putting that fake smile on when people announce their pregnant.
Oh the joys of being barren. On the plus side when I see the red stuff ill be starting Clomid this month so it gives me a glimmer of hope.
raises glass To everyone on this journey who is fed up as I am. I wish you all the best ladies your all fantastic wine

broodypsycho Sat 30-Apr-16 00:24:10

Let's get drunk

Sunnydays321 Sat 30-Apr-16 07:27:38

Just wanted to say sorry you have made it to the anniversary. But exciting about clomid, very best of luck with it and hope you get your bfp soon. X

Blue2014 Sat 30-Apr-16 10:56:43

Have you joined one of the conception threads? You sound like you might fit with the BESH (we are on the conception boards, we are sweary and drink gin to get by!) but we are a very quiet thread at the moment. I wouldn't have made it through without being on a thread though (4 years TTCand first IVF pregnancy now)
So it might be worth checking out what's there for the right support (and for me a bitter bitch about how easy it was for everyone else in my life)

I hope this is your last anniversary flowers

3francesca3 Sun 01-May-16 00:17:14

Hi. This is the first time I've ever posted on a thread/site. Been ttc #2 for 16 months now. This is my 2nd month on Clomid. I'm 36 and feeling the pressure now. I don't know about you but it's starting to feel like such a chore and the week we should be really trying it's just typical he seems to get on my nerves which doesn't help. Arrrrggghhh. I like to look on here for good news stories and for others who are experiencing the same troubles. Good luck to you all x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now