Talk

Advanced search

confused, too early??

(7 Posts)
Becky5W Thu 28-Apr-16 08:43:40

Hi. This sounds totally daft but can you feel it when you conceive? We have decided to try for baby number 2 and we had sex on wed. Yesterday I felt really strange. Very nauseous and had tummy cramps as well as feeling a bit out of it?! On average I had 34 day cycle..googled it and it came out as being this week for ovulation. I'm now wondering if the feelings I had yesterday could possibly be something? I know it might not be as we did only start on wed so very early days, am I reading too much into it? Thanks x

chelle792 Thu 28-Apr-16 08:46:17

Weds being yesterday or last week? If it was last week - I've been testing for a week waiting for a bfp as I've been having clear symptoms. Only got my bfp today

Becky5W Thu 28-Apr-16 08:48:22

Sorry meant Tuesday not wed but yes tues this week x

Becky5W Thu 28-Apr-16 08:49:12

What's bfp? Sorry, totally useless here!x

MumsKnitter Thu 28-Apr-16 08:50:32

I know when I'm pregnant within 24 hrs of conceiving. I can feel my womb touching other organs in my body, and can feel little tightenings. I had no idea of this the first time I was pregnant, but did notice it in subsequent pregnancies. Some women really can tell this early, and you might be one of them!

MumsKnitter Thu 28-Apr-16 08:52:12

BFP is Big Fat Positive, I.e. from a positive result on a home pregnancy test.

Becky5W Thu 28-Apr-16 08:54:13

Oh thank you. Congratulations Chelle792! I googled it yesterday and saw that some can get the feeling and I told hubby but think he thinks I'm mad?! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now