Chances of me getting pregnant?

(5 Posts)
CharlieBear20 Wed 27-Apr-16 08:13:20

For the first time since having my implant out I got a positive on my ovulation test yesterday. We had sex (twice), we're having sex every day anyway. What are the chances of me getting pregnant this month?

BoBo90 Wed 27-Apr-16 12:26:19

Hi, you've had plenty of sex so you've done all you can.
Every month you have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. So although you have made sure there's plenty of sperm in there to meet that egg don't be disappointed if its a negative because odds are it's not anything you've done wrong it just bad luck!

You might get lucky though and get that positive straight away smile fx for you x

CharlieBear20 Wed 27-Apr-16 13:30:11

Only a 20% chance?? Wow, that's lower than I thought :/
Guess I just have to be patient!

hanflan Wed 27-Apr-16 13:34:37

Yeah it's harder to get pregnant than we get told when we are teenagers haha! Basically, even if you time it perfectly and sperm meets egg, it might not get fertilised. If it is fertilised then it might not implant in the womb lining.... there are so many factors so yes, 20-25% chance of getting pregnant even if timing and conditions are perfect!

CharlieBear20 Wed 27-Apr-16 13:58:37

I honestly thought it'd be easier! And then when I looked into it cos I'm ttc I couldn't believe it! They make it sound like it's the easier thing ever

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now