Talk

Advanced search

Could I be testing too early? Or should I just take it as a no and keep trying?

(4 Posts)
not2surehere Tue 26-Apr-16 21:07:00

Okay this may seem stupid, But I have been off of depo for 6 months (9 months since last injection). I have had normal periods but this one is strange.
Jan Period Start 1/4 end 1/8 all heavy days as normal
Feb Period start 2/2 end 2/6 all heavy as normal
March Period start 3/2 end 3/6 all heavy as normal
Late march/ early april start 3/29 end 4/2 heavy as normal
Around 4/19 to 4/21 breasts were tender
Then 4/22 barely there spotting and pinch in lower left abdomin
4/23 heavyish 4/24 meduim and 4/25 spotting am then spot once after BD
Today 4/26 No sign at all. Twinges in Lower right abdomin
Taste Metal and Smell Fire. Right breast is tender and achy! .
Nauseous and light headed with intermitant headaches and upper back pain for 5 days now
I did use a hcg strip test before and after the last one both negative! but could this have been a late implantation? Could I be pregnant?
I did have intercourse during my fertile days 3x

getyourfingeroutyournose Wed 27-Apr-16 01:16:11

I am in a very similar situation to you except i was on the pill not injection. The dates for totm are slightly different but the bleed I had started sunday night, went on into monday but eased up a lot and then turned into spotting today. I have had acid reflux and a mild, recurring headache and boobs are tender... I've been told there is no point testing if you have just had implantation bleeding. Stay calm and positive, give it a week and test. If you're like me and can't wait, buy plenty of the strip tests and test that pee every morning lol. Good luck! cake flowers for you!

getyourfingeroutyournose Wed 27-Apr-16 01:16:57

when you say twinges... painful twinges?

not2surehere Wed 27-Apr-16 03:27:38

No They Are Not Painful. They Are More If A Nusance Then AnythinG. When Would You Think A Good Day To Rest Would Be I Mean I Have Tons Of Sticks But I Don't Want To Buy The More Expensive Digital Ones Until It's A Better Knowledge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now