TTC while breastfeeding

(4 Posts)
Fleck Tue 26-Apr-16 20:11:34

We would really like to try for a third baby but I have not got my cycle back after having my DS who will be 2 in June. He still breast feeds and I really don't want to stop this right now. Does anyone know of ways to help kick my body into action without stopping bf? I have pcos so my cycles are pretty screwed up anyway. Thanks

MintyBojingles Tue 26-Apr-16 22:32:50

I got pregnant whilst BF DD who was 15 months at the time, but my cycle was regular. I don't know what to suggest to kick start that. How many feeds is he having now? Might drop pin a couple help?

Fleck Tue 26-Apr-16 22:38:25

He feeds 3 times in the day (morning, when I get back from work and then to get to sleep) with an extra one for a nap on none working days if we're not out and about. He also feeds in the night though (we cosleep). He just really really loves milk! I know the answer is to try and reduce his feeds but if it wasn't for wanting another we would be happy to continue as we are... I know he will fight any reduction in his milk.

Fleck Tue 26-Apr-16 22:39:19

* non-working not none working!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now