Talk

Advanced search

Early pregnancy symptoms??

(7 Posts)
Kittehmum Tue 26-Apr-16 11:18:58

I had what I believed to be a BFP 9DPO but all my others have been negative since.
I am due my period tomorrow and still BFN this morning.
However for the last few days I have had real insomnia (I sleep like a log normally), was up itching almost all night last night (it drove me mad!!) and this morning I noticed my freckles are very much more noticeable and frankly, my skin looks amazing (circles under my eyes hardly visible - practically unheard of for me!)

I did have cramps that woke me 7DPO followed by very light spotting (light pink, only on wiping) the next day

I have been Nauseous since 7DPO with real sensitivity to smells and everything tastes weird.

How late do people still get positives? Or am I just imagining things??

SnoozeButtonAbuser Tue 26-Apr-16 13:33:03

Well you sound pregnant to me! With dd, I poas on I can't remember if it was 9 or 11dpo, but I got a negative. I knew I was pg though. I just knew. Normally in the morning I'll be thinking 'ugh I need some fucking coffee' but that day I looked out of the window and thought 'omg, everything is so beautiful, I'm so happy, wow look at the sunshine... OMG I'M PREGNANT'. I got a BFN and then period pain cramping - I googled all weekend if you could get period pains when pregnant (yes you can)! Then when af was due, about 14dpo, I got a BFP.
Let us know when you poas, good luck. x

sabzh Tue 26-Apr-16 13:36:03

You definitely sound pregnant to me! I got my BFP on day 54! X

Kittehmum Tue 26-Apr-16 15:27:20

Urgh - so I am 13dpo (at most, I may be earlier?) and just noticed some spotting not long after writing this post. It's a bit early for my period (I am always on time). The blood is pink and mixed in with mucous and only on wiping.

Seeing as I already had some spotting at 7dpo I am loosing hope a little bit sad I'm not sure if you can have 2 lots of implantation bleed.

I'm on high dose folic acid and I know that makes multips more likely but seems a bit far between the two lots of sporting? sad

SnoozeButtonAbuser Tue 26-Apr-16 17:43:23

So many signs can mean one thing or exactly the opposite! I think I'd probably do another poas tomorrow. Tests only really start working at this sort of stage. Are you hoping for twins?!

Kittehmum Tue 26-Apr-16 17:49:06

Twins wouldn't be unwelcome! But that was not our aim - I am on folic acid due to my anti-convulsants

I will try and restrain myself until at least tomorrow to poas unless AF arrives sad

SnoozeButtonAbuser Tue 26-Apr-16 18:06:41

Fingers crossed for you. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now