Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Period late

(6 Posts)
chicken2015 Mon 25-Apr-16 17:38:42

So I've been trying since Jan 2015 but had periods again starting Nov 2015, so had regular periods since Nov 2015, I've been using clear blue ovulation tests, been ovulating most months, 2 months since Nov I forgot to test and left it too late, anyways ovulated 3 weeks ago, I use a app to show when period is and it's been acurate, I'm 5 days late , I've been testing every day since and have all been negative, I just don't know what do, I've had slight cramps today and on day period was due, felt sick and dizzy this morning at work but don't know if that's anything. And I'm so hoping I'll be pregnant , im worried it's my body tricking me, we r trying for first baby , can someone help please

YouSay Mon 25-Apr-16 22:04:46

What pregnancy tests are you using? Some are less sensitive then others. I got a line on my ovulation test when I was pregnant. I didn't have a pregnancy test to hand at the time.

chicken2015 Tue 26-Apr-16 07:14:10

So I've just done digital test and it says pregnant then I did clear blue digital and it says not pregnant sad

Weddingbelle13 Sat 30-Apr-16 18:49:56

What's happening op did you do any more tests x

AmyC86 Sat 30-Apr-16 21:32:59

Use a first response with the first wee xx

chicken2015 Thu 05-May-16 17:15:53

Hello yes I did more tests and they have all come back negative 😔 but period hasn't come either so don't know what's happening! Has anyone been in this situation?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now