Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Middle of tww, first once since MC. Anyone else struggling

(8 Posts)
chelle792 Mon 25-Apr-16 15:07:56

Hey,

I miscarried in late August at about 11.5 weeks. This is the first month we've tried since. I'm hating the tww this time. It's bringing up confusion, grief and impatience.

Anyone else in this boat? I'm a bit too scared for the big threads as they move so quick!

I've taken a test this morning even though it's far too early and got a bfn.

Torture

tiredofeverything Mon 25-Apr-16 15:29:17

Hi chelle I'm 7dpo and trying not to stress also confused I'm am symptom spotting and googling like a loon blushhoping the my sore boobs (sides and underneath tingling pain) is a good sign.

chelle792 Mon 25-Apr-16 15:34:38

I hate it, I'm sure I was much more chilled last time. I'm also kind of scared to get a bfp too!

When are you going to test? I'm thinking I'll test thurs - I think I'm about 9dpo now.

Wanderlust1 Mon 25-Apr-16 19:37:36

Hi girls, we've just started trying again since my last mc was ectopic and an enforced 3 month break because of the nasty removal treatment can cause deformities.

Anyhow... I'm a psycho already. I'm on CD24 and due on today maybe if last months cycle was anything to go by.
I've been POAS like twice a day since CD21.
I'm convincing myself I can see barely there lines the lot.

God this is so annoying. I'm up and down like a yo yo. One minute thinking it doesn't matter, we can travel to far flung places this year and next and on the other hand my heart bleeds to spend time with my niece because I love her so much and want that so much for myself.

We've gotta keep positive girls hey!
Xx

Hill1990 Fri 06-May-16 21:10:01

I'm 6dpo after miscarriage and hating it sad x

jpclarke Sat 07-May-16 20:20:21

I am not in the tww wait yet and am so anxious, I just want to be pregnant but on the other hand I am terrified about losing again. . I just found out my sister in law in expecting and due a few days after I would of been. I am delighted for them but really hoping I get my bfp as I will find her pregnancy silently difficult to watch.

AppleMagic Sat 07-May-16 20:22:44

I was in your situation last month and did get another bfp. Was very unexpected to conceive "first time" as we'd been trying to conceive for over a year before I miscarried. Fingers crossed you'll have the same luck flowers

Hill1990 Sat 07-May-16 20:34:10

Hope I've concieved again... Hate the wait

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now