ovulated after miscarriage but HCG still not at zero and still spotting

(3 Posts)
chloe1988sb Sun 24-Apr-16 19:01:22

I got a BFP on March 22nd, but miscarried the following week. I think I was around 5 weeks when I miscarried, however, they couldn't see anything on the ultrasound.

I am still getting very faint positives on my internet bought pregnancy tests but only with first morning pee I have to squint and be in a well lit place to see a second line. If I have just drank something the tests come back completely negative. Ovulation tests did also with no second line at all, until yesterday.

My pee was very diluted and I decided to take an ovulation test, as I had an increased sex drive and lots of EWCM. The ovulation test was very positive. I took a pregnancy test at the same time with the same pee and it was completely negative, no second line whatsoever even in good lighting. I took another OPK that evening with diluted pee and got another positive.

I had taken a pregnancy test that same morning with FMU and it was a very faint positive.

I am also still spotting. I have been spotting every single day after my miscarriage, which was just like a normal period

What I want to know is, can I possibly be ovulating? Can I even get pregnant again if I am spotting from the miscarriage?

Advice would be much appreciated.

fuzzywuzzy Sun 24-Apr-16 19:06:03

I had a chemical pregnancy in February and miscarried at five weeks, I ovulated roughly two weeks after the miscarriage so my cycle went right back to normal.

I'm now pregnant and did not have a period between the miscarriage & my pregnancy.

Ime you can fall pregnant after a chemical pregnancy.
Altho I'm not sure if you're still spotting what that means.

chloe1988sb Sun 24-Apr-16 19:55:37

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now