cycle 7 now getn stressed ttc

(8 Posts)
lucylou1234 Fri 22-Apr-16 18:54:18

i know i shouldnt be but really starting to get stressed sad now on cycle 7 and nothing yet. trying to lose weight to see if that helps but really getn down about it. everyone seems to be getn pregnant at the drop of a hat. my mum drops hints every time i see her just about n pressures getn to me. worst of all oh doesnt seem to be supportive.

he thinks it will just happen but to be honest before ttc u wud be lucky if we dtd 2/3 times a month sad trying to explain to him that theres only one small window for any chance of it to happen he just doesnt seem to get. I was looking at b6 vitamins and asked him to order the wellman ones. Hes been taking them fine when i got them but he just started going on that he doesnt think he should be taking anything. I honestly feel its just me whos wanting this, trying my best to make sure it happens, eating healthy etc and i feel like just stopping as i cant deal with the disappointment if it doesnt happen sad

sorry about the rant sad

MagpieCursedTea Sat 23-Apr-16 20:35:42

It's so stressful isn't it? Have you told your OH how you feel? I think you need to have a proper chat about how difficult you're finding it, find out how he's feeling and figure out how you can support each other.

Eminado Sat 23-Apr-16 20:37:25

Please try not to worry (easy to say i know). It took me at least 6 cycles both times.
Good luck!

lucylou1234 Sat 23-Apr-16 22:43:42

Yeah we actually had a big falling out about it last night. He doesn't want to stop trying for a baby but he thinks it's me making it harder and stressing sad he's. Probably right x right now am thinking I need a break from it xxx

Eminado Sat 23-Apr-16 22:47:47

A break might be a good idea

Buttercupsandaisies Sat 23-Apr-16 22:50:07

It's hard but everyone is different and it can even vary with the same person eg

First pregnancy took 5 months tc but miscarried
Second pregnancy took another 13 months tc
Third took 7 months tc
Fourth took 3 month tc

Have you tried ovulation kits - my timings were also using ovulation kits religiously from day one so would likely have taken longer without. I was 26 when I first started ttc

lucylou1234 Sat 23-Apr-16 23:21:40

Yeah, ive not been using them every day but from a couple days before my fertility app until i get a +ve. This would be my first 30, 31 next month. I am over weight so maybe putting my efforts into losing a bit might help . Its so hard not to stress cause you then start wondering if something is wrong x

Rainy34 Sun 24-Apr-16 12:32:22

Its so hard not to stress, they do say it can take up to a year to conceive, try not to worry, i really think men don't realise how hard and emotional it can get to us and like mine he won't take vitamins either, keep taking your folic acid etc try and make it fun so it does not feel like a chore to both of you , I'm sure it will happen soon and if it does not then go to your doctor after 12 months of trying and get the ball rolling

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now