Talk

Advanced search

Cyclogest 400

(7 Posts)
SecretPoasAddict Thu 21-Apr-16 19:43:10

Hello ladies...have watched this site from afar for a while now - but decided to dive in, as everyone seems so helpful and I'm looking for some reassurance/hope!
Had three mc now and unfortunately my age isn't on my side. Been to a private doc and he prescribed cyclogest 400 x 2 per day from 2 days after ov - starting them Saturday...
Have seen the stories on the delightful side-effects (so looking forward to that!) but just wanted to hear some about successes with this....would love to have my optimism levels raised!!! smile xx

Mrsunsure123 Sun 26-Jun-16 15:26:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mrsbadger77 Sun 26-Jun-16 16:26:43

I was prescribed cyclogest 400mg after ttc for nearly 2 years. I had a short LP. I got pregnant on the second cycle trying which I know is down to the the cyclogest. Good luck

Mrsunsure123 Sun 26-Jun-16 16:33:03

SecretPoasAddict Wed 29-Jun-16 08:37:48

Hi Mrsunsure! Yes still here, just not posting after the resounding success of the number of replies ;)
Yes I'm really happy to say it appears to have worked - 12 weeks today and just coming off the cyclogest now (which is a nervous time, but doing it gradually!) had harmony test and scan, all looks good smile At a very early (5 week) scan I had, consultant saw the cyst that was supposed to be producing the progesterone was collapsed, so kind of gave credence to progesterone being the issue.
I think that we've been prescribed for different things, as mine was for progesterone levels dropping and causing mc, whereas sounds like you and Mrsbadger is for short LP, which I don't know much about sorry sad
Obviously I think it's a wonder drug though - absolutely convinced it's helped me. Fx it works For you and congrats mrsbadger!

Mrsunsure123 Wed 29-Jun-16 18:00:03

SecretPoasAddict Wed 29-Jun-16 18:41:39

Oh I really hope it's something that can be sorted mrsunsure, fertility problems are soul destroying sad
Thank you for your kind wishes - and I'll be really hoping to see some good news from you on here soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now