TTC#2 for over a year - blood test results

(2 Posts)
Hobbes39 Wed 20-Apr-16 12:45:02

Hi All - I was hoping to gain some knowledge from those of you that have been there... My husband and I have been TTC no2 for 14 months now - we have an almost 3yr old. We got pregnant 5 months ago, however it turned out to be ectopic (self resolving) so sadly that didnt work out - and I am been referred to get an HSG to check my tubes and to see if there is any other reason for taking so long.To be referred I need to have bloods done and so far I have the following results back, but my GP doesnt seem to have a clue whether they are good / bad...!

7DPO ('day 21') progesterone - 26.5

CD4 (day 3 was a sunday) bloods:
LH: 2.9ul
FSH:3.9ul

Can anyone advise, are these good? Should I be concerened? I dont want to have to wait until i get my referral appointment in 4 months to know if there is something i could be doing now as I am 39 and time is of the essence..!
thanks x

Hobbes39 Wed 20-Apr-16 14:04:45

I meant to add - CD4 E2 result is 165, which the doc said is 'a little high, but fine' but I'm worried it's not fine as its outside the range and I see things about high Estrogen suppressing true FSH levels??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now