Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone get a Bfp with no symptoms?

(4 Posts)
Chaseisace Tue 19-Apr-16 17:10:03

I am due on today, no sign of coming on, no cramps ect. Cycles usually 28 days max and I am cd 28 today. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all though. This would be pg number 5 for me (I have 2 children) and I am sure I just 'knew' the other times. I had sore boobs, mild nausea etc. Not sure whether to test or wait it out a bit as I just don't feel pg.

I also don't have any tests in the house as I am terrible for peeing on a stick ridiculously early

Iwonderif Tue 19-Apr-16 17:51:58

Hi. I would try and wait a few more days. Every pregnancy is different so just because you don't feel pregnant doesn't mean you're not. Plus it's very early days. But you know your own body.

Early pg symptoms only seemed to be "there" with #1 with me by the time I was pg with #3 it was just a case of a missed period that made me test when I was about 4 days late. Didn't really feel anything no sore boobs, nausea absolutely nothing until about 6/7 weeks.

Hope it's the result you want either way.

hanflan Wed 20-Apr-16 09:18:24

I didn't have a single symptom until I was 8 weeks and started being sick. Seriously, not a single one!

Chaseisace Thu 21-Apr-16 07:09:22

Thanks for your replies, I tested with a first response this morning and there is a line but it's very faint. These tests are usually really clear when af is late so I am beginning to think it might be a chemical pregnancy. I still don't feel pregnant and would expect a much clearer line if I was (based on previous experience) going to give it a few more days and try again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now