Talk

Advanced search

TTC strange "period".... tmi alert!

(4 Posts)
LittleMrsSophieB Fri 15-Apr-16 11:40:30

Hi there...
Been TTC for 1 year now and every month my period is like clockwork! Last month we had a chemical pregancy which obviously broke our hearts but this month on the lead up to my period has been not normal in the slightest!.
This month...
Normally I get really really bad cramps in my stomach and lower back along with craving chocolate, migraines and sore breasts. This time iv had no cramps whats so ever. extremely sore nipples (only my nipples) and nauseous most days on and off to the point sometimes I vomit.
I always bleed heavy on the 15th of every month and pass lots of clots. Yesterday the 14th I had the smallest amount of what I can only describe as (jelly blood) but only when I wiped. Then for the rest of yesterday and today I've had nothing with isn't normal for my period. I took a test this morning which came back negative do I take this as a definite negative or should I wait before I test again?? Please help me 😣 xx

alltalknobaby Fri 15-Apr-16 21:47:11

I'm so sorry for your loss Little. Have you ovulated since your chemical? It can really mess with your cycle so I would not expect things to be "normal" this time around. I got AF 2.5 weeks after mine and it was lighter than normal. Fx you get some answers soon xx

LittleMrsSophieB Fri 15-Apr-16 23:18:31

Thanks for replying to my message. I have ovulated since then. Just yesterday I only had a small amount of jelly blood once in the day and since then iv had nothing. Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy sad It's a horrible thing to deal with x

Loki17 Sat 16-Apr-16 19:46:05

The length of a month varies from month to month. If you always get af on the 15th that means that your cycle is varying in length too - you could go anywhere between 28 - 32 days depending on whether the month is a 28/9, 30 or 31 day month. Try tracking days instead of dates to help you ensure you are accurate. You should wait a few more days and then test again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now