Talk

Advanced search

First response tests #6day

(8 Posts)
Summerblush1982 Mon 11-Apr-16 20:45:41

I've been trying to get pregnant recently. My period is due today/tomorrow. I thought I could have been pregnant and bought a FR test. Did the test in the afternoon on Friday and got a BFN!! Was really disappointed! Waiting for period to arrive and have got usual signs of sore breasts. However, been reading loads about FR tests and how unhappy people have been for giving wrong result. I'm secretly hoping I don't come on my period and the test was wrong. Anyone else had issues with FR??

BoBo90 Mon 11-Apr-16 21:16:34

Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but first response - early result tests are one of the favourites on this forum and always recommened.
But not everyone produces hcg as fast as others so until af arrives you still have chance! Try again tomorrow/day after with your first wee of the day! Good luck x

CarrotVan Mon 11-Apr-16 21:17:20

Ive never had issues with FR but you should test with your first wee in the morning if you're testing before your period is late

Summerblush1982 Mon 11-Apr-16 21:39:29

Thanks ladies, will try tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed :-) x

lovewatchingrainfall Tue 12-Apr-16 08:27:15

i brought a FR and it said no... however i then brought a CB and did that the next morning and got a BFP so it could of been a bit earlier.

Good luck with testing this morning.

Summerblush1982 Tue 12-Apr-16 19:28:34

It was a BFN! Still no period. :-/

BoBo90 Tue 12-Apr-16 19:47:47

aw sorry Summer flowers Give it a few days to give af chance to arrive and if there's still no show test again x

Summerblush1982 Tue 12-Apr-16 21:48:52

Thanks BoBo, I will :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now