Talk

Advanced search

Period Lasted For 1 Day, Anyone Else??

(8 Posts)
Bestbuds1 Mon 11-Apr-16 15:22:51

Hi Girls,

I got my period on Saturday morning, bang on time. The thing is it only lasted for 1 day!

Now it was a heavish enough bleed (sorry tmi) but I'm really confused as I usually have them for 4ish days. I was optimistic this month ttc as I had a few symptoms, I was in wicked form for the last week and I'm still like a demon, usually once I start my period my mood improves not this time though. Oh and my appetite went through the roof last week, couldn't get enough into me.

Anyone else experienced this, I'm really don't know what to think! Cheers ladies x

Weddingbelle13 Mon 11-Apr-16 18:29:11

Have you poas might have been an implantation bleed?

Bestbuds1 Mon 11-Apr-16 18:47:40

No didn't poas yet, haven't had a change to go to a chemist, but will do tomorrow, fingers crossed this is itwink

Weddingbelle13 Mon 11-Apr-16 19:17:07

Everything crossed for you let us lnow x

Bestbuds1 Mon 11-Apr-16 19:20:02

Thanks weddengbelle13, will do x

pod100 Mon 11-Apr-16 19:24:57

I had a one day period in January, bang on time. Then it stopped, only to return 3 days after. Fell pregnant 2 weeks later!

Bestbuds1 Mon 11-Apr-16 20:06:26

Pod100 congrats to you! Felt a little crampy earlier thought period had started hasn't, these weird cycles are head wreckers to say the least.......

Bestbuds1 Tue 12-Apr-16 14:42:30

Just to update, I did a test this morning BFN.....
Still feeling a little crampy now and again but no bleeding. I'll see what my next cycle is like and will go to my GP if it's another wonky one......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now