Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Brand New To This Website

(5 Posts)
Yasziieboo Mon 11-Apr-16 13:43:55

Hi guys, just wondering if you could give me some advice. I am a mother of a 3y 5m old and after giving birth I went on the Depo Provera injection. I'd been on it since August last year, to which I then thought enough is enough. I haven't had any sign of a period until 29/02 lasted 3 days (light) then again on 13/03 then again on 26/03, so this is every 10 days. I was expecting it again obviously it being every 10 days on 08/04 but had nothing and still have nothing. I was wondering if this is me trying to regulate or pregnancy or what it's just driving me crazy. Thanks x

BoBo90 Mon 11-Apr-16 14:29:29

It's unlikely you are pregnant as you can't ovulate and implant within 10 days/13 days. It can take a year for cycles to return to normal after birth control so I would guess your body is just sorting itself out. It doesn't hurt to do a test in a week though if af hasn't turned up X

Yasziieboo Mon 11-Apr-16 15:22:00

Thanks for the reply.. Ahh right okay cause my last "period" lasted about 4 days, wouldn't even call it a period was as light as anything. Yeah so I heard, it's really frustrating! I will never touch this injection again!! Yeah I guess, it's annoying not knowing anything or when it's going to return or what lol xx

BoBo90 Mon 11-Apr-16 15:43:52

Oh I know it's frustrating! My first cycle off the pill was 76days and It really is the not knowing that's the most annoying. Hopefully your cycles get back to normal soon and good luck with ttc 😊 X

Yasziieboo Mon 11-Apr-16 16:28:43

Oh gosh 🙈 Yeah definitely!! Also I want another child but just think how long 😔

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now