Talk

Advanced search

what arevmy chances of conceiving?

(2 Posts)
tamstaa88 Mon 11-Apr-16 00:12:24

Hi all,
I am new to the group, i have three children 8,3 and 1 but me and my partner would like one more. My question is what is the likelihood of me conceiving with irregular periods? By irregular I mean ever 32-36 days ish, obviously I
can conceive if I have 3 with the youngest being one what I don't understand is why my periods are so irregular and wonder if this will stop me conceiving? We did the deed last night and tonight and a few days ago with my last period having been the 28th march when can i expect to be fertile? Any help would be much appreciated.

SunnyDays1987 Mon 11-Apr-16 08:08:49

I wouldn't say 32-36 days was particularly irregular really. I don't think it's that common to have periods that are regular like clockwork. You usually OV around 14days ish before your period starts so that's not that useful if you're irregular. My periods are very similar and when we start to TTC I will just have regular sex, with more around day 17- 25 and that should cover it. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now