White line on first response ??

(3 Posts)
Apple111 Sun 10-Apr-16 17:54:34

Hi ladies, Im currently in tww and getting very bored smile so stupidly, knowing I had a hpt in cupboard I did a first response last night, I'm roughly 9dpo, I know it's really early but I got my last 2 BFPs at 10fpo with cb digi.
When I looked at result I noticed a very clear whittle second line. No colour but very obvious. I thought it might be indent if evap. I tested again this am with fmu and got same again white second line with no colour. I wish I had not bothered now confused
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this experience with first response.

Apple x

FirstTimeInForever Sun 10-Apr-16 22:40:10

Hi Apple,

I've had this before on two separate fr tests. It was just a very pronounced indentation line...as if the urine collected there due to a deeper than normal indentition and took a bit longer to disperse/dry out, if that makes sense?! They never lead to a bfp for me I'm afraid. I've always had a pink colouration to the lines when I've been pregnant.

Hope this helps.

Apple111 Mon 11-Apr-16 06:47:27

Hi firsttine, i diidnt think that much of it to be honest it's just so frustrating as u are hoping for a line aren't you lol.. I'm going to stick to cb from now on I thought id just have a change. ! Thanks for reply. I'll update my progress anyway incase anyone else has same experience x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now