Talk

Advanced search

I'm really confused....

(12 Posts)
Jod1985 Sat 09-Apr-16 07:43:04

Feeling so confused. Surely the line should be getting darker. I'm likely having a chemical aren't I? I have cramping in tummy and aching legs today. Boobs still sore and heavy. It's silly to be upset as I got lucky falling PG so quickly but I can't help but feel blah about this.

babYF4ce Sat 09-Apr-16 08:07:42

Hey don't lose hope I'm new to all this do forgive me if I don't understand abbreviations. I'm in a similar situation I am 2 days over due yet I'm usually on time. All the tests are coming back negative and it's really frustrating me! I don't feel like my period is coming. Maybe there's not enough hormone in your system yet. I hear it can take a while for some people. I know it's frustrating but don't lose hope just yet xx

Loki17 Sat 09-Apr-16 08:13:40

You need to wait and test after you have missed your period. I've always tested early and with my dd and the baby I lost it got a super faint line at 11 or 12 dpo that hot darker. Last month I got a super faint line, followed by a fainter line, followed by BFN and af one day late. Id had a chemical pregnancy. Apparently, up to 50% of pregnancies can start to in plant and then fail. The only way you are going to know for certain and not drive yourself insane is to wait until you have missed a period. flowers

tHunder16 Sat 09-Apr-16 08:27:10

Hi, I'm new ☺️ Not clued up on all the abbreviations yet so will do it the old fashioned way: have 1 son, 7yrs had missed miscarriage at 8wks in Jan this year and started trying again after got my first period.

Had two cycles and was convinced we'd hit the jackpot again this month. Got impatient and I tested 6/4/3/2 days before my period was due (always bang on 28 days) and got 4 negatives, not even a faint line! That was using 2 first response and 2 pound shop. Was so upset but had been reading lots on here about how good super drug own brand tests were and to hold out and test after my period was due.

Tested on due date and 2 lines straight away! Did another pound shop one as a comparison to what is used pre-due date and faint line on that. Used the other superdrug one 2 days later and another 2lines! Don't give up, keep testing post due date, it might still happen 😁 And use superdrug. It's £7something for two xx

fruityb Sat 09-Apr-16 08:34:47

I can only see one line on all tests, though am half asleep...

Don't test till you are late. You may be too early or not producing enough hormone to show up yet. Don't lose hope but I would always tell people to wait until they have missed their period start date before ever peeing on a stick!

Jod1985 Sat 09-Apr-16 08:36:42

Thanks ladies. I'll wait a few days and test again. Thing is I'm only guessing I ovulated (had symptoms of ovulation). I don't know when period is due as I only had coil removed 23rd March. Suspect it's due on Monday.

Imnotaslimjim Sat 09-Apr-16 08:39:05

You are testing extremely early! hopefully after a few more days the line will darken if its positive

Costacoffeeplease Sat 09-Apr-16 08:42:32

If you only had the coil removed on 23 March, that's only just over 2 weeks ago?

fruityb Sat 09-Apr-16 08:48:33

Two weeks last Wednesday? In that case you're extremely early!!

Slow down!

Jod1985 Sat 09-Apr-16 09:19:23

When I got the coil removed I didn't get my period, I had symptoms of ovulation on Monday 28th and what I believe was implantation spotting when I wipe on Saturday and Sunday 2nd and 3rd so that's why I tested.

fruityb Sat 09-Apr-16 09:36:32

It's still not been long enough really to be testing. You're still not two weeks past ov yet. Give it another few days.

Imnotaslimjim Sat 09-Apr-16 09:54:58

Even with all that in mind, you're very early. I hope it is positive for you, you just need to be paitent

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now