Ovulation after "chemical" pregnancy

(6 Posts)
Penguinepenguins Thu 07-Apr-16 12:09:21

Hi everyone,

I use the advanced monitor and I'm on CD12 now following a chemical pregnancy - happened around my usual period date. I had four positive tests using the early response a week before.

My question is, if you have experienced this did you ovulate later? I would normally have had two highs CD10/11 and be expecting a peak today, but the monitor says low again today. I've not had any of my normal symptoms so am fairly sure I haven't ovulated and the machine has just missed it.

Thank you for the responses in advance, it's my second in six month (first was much later) my third miscarriage (four maybe as think I have had other chemical pregnacies) and just want to get trying again whilst hoping for a sticky one next time.

boodles101 Thu 07-Apr-16 14:02:58

Hi penguin I had a chemical at the start or March. I don't currently use opks but I found it hard to track symptoms of ovulation. I didn't have much CM so I was a bit like you in not knowing when to expect it. I have just started AF (which is completely different to normal to!) and have ordered some opks for next month to try. I think the chemical pregnancy can mess with things a little, but fingers crossed we both get our bfps soon!

Penguinepenguins Thu 07-Apr-16 14:32:05

Thank you for responding smile I'm sorry you have been through this too X

I did think it might take a while to get back to normal, it's the not understanding what the hell is going on that's now driving me crazy! It's so frustrating and upsetting

Fingers crossed you also get a BFP soon too xx

Penguinepenguins Thu 07-Apr-16 21:46:58

Anyone else?

Lemons2015 Wed 13-Apr-16 17:05:10

I also had a chemical miscarriage (happened around time period was due).

I then ovulated 2-3 weeks week later and got pregnant again but sadly has another chemical miscarriage...

10storeylovesong Wed 13-Apr-16 18:30:13

I had a chemical in January. I was only 3 days late and my period was pretty much as normal, as was ov the following month. I then had another chemical in Feb where I bled for 3.5 weeks continuous afterwards and had to have medication to stop the bleeding. It's been just over 4 weeks since I stopped bleeding. I wasn't tracking ov as wasn't ttc. We only had sex once in this time as I felt so grotty. I had a faint frer positive on Sunday but negative digital so expecting another chemical this month. This would put ov at around 2 weeks ago, so about 5 weeks after started bleeding!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now