opks used as a hpt?

(7 Posts)
MZBE Wed 06-Apr-16 00:02:42

Hi has anyone tried using a opk strip as a pregnancy test I am currently waiting for my pregnancy test to arrive ( bought them online ) but have been trying the opk strips these past few days with each day the lines are getting darker!!!

Mrsmulder Wed 06-Apr-16 00:09:16

Yes, they can be used as pregnancy tests. Are you due af?

MZBE Wed 06-Apr-16 00:12:46

Hi well I'm still bf my 10 month old and haven't had a period since but all of a sudden I've had sore boobs and feeling really bloated just feeling pregnant

MZBE Wed 06-Apr-16 00:15:51

And coz I read that you can still get pregnant So I ordered some pregnancy tests online but I had a stash of opks and wanted to test it out with the lines getting darker each day

Mrsmulder Wed 06-Apr-16 00:19:46

I have had darker and darker opks but I was around cd 26 and had already had a positive ov for that month so I kind of knew I was pg.

They do show pregnancy and ovulation though and if you don't know where about you are in your cycle it would be impossible to know unless you did a pg test which Only shows when pg, not ovulation. Sounds positive though

MZBE Wed 06-Apr-16 00:57:51

Thanks for you reply smile
Yeah hopefully I get the tests today!!! We weren't trying but will be happy if we are!!!!!

Mrsmulder Wed 06-Apr-16 07:13:45

Good luck then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now