Talk

Advanced search

ttc number 2! anyone else?

(14 Posts)
silkyfairy Mon 28-Mar-16 20:38:25

Hi everyone
I had a c section in August 15 and have a beautiful baby girl! Me and my partner have decided we would definitely like another one so I have come off the pill again!
I'm looking forward to a much more relaxed approach this time! Last time I got a bit carried away with ovulation tests, bbt and the dreaded 2ww. This time we are not officially trying, just 'seeing what happens'
Is anyone else in a similar situation?smile

iemma321q Mon 28-Mar-16 21:02:08

Will be joining you on this journey very soon! DS1 born October 2015. Aiming to start to very soon.

Blondie87 Mon 28-Mar-16 21:04:52

DS born last spring- just started Tww!

soundsystem Mon 28-Mar-16 21:05:25

Hello! We're just starting TTC no. 2 again after an early miscarriage. DD1 was born in November 2014 so a bit bigger age gap than we anticipated! Good luck!

Lovewatchingrainfall Tue 29-Mar-16 09:26:17

We are TTC number 2. We have a 3year old and think now the time is right. Been trying for 6months now.

Floopledoop Tue 29-Mar-16 10:20:43

DS1 born in Nov 15 and just starting trying for number 2. Off the pill and stopped bfing. Nothing very scientific here, just plenty of shagging.

underrugsswept Tue 29-Mar-16 10:28:46

Yep, cycle 5 TTC #2. I got pregnant the first month with DS so actively 'trying' is new to me. I'm in the TWW at the mo, around 4/5 DPO I think.

magpie17 Tue 29-Mar-16 14:24:09

Me! Had DS in July 2015 but I'm no spring chicken so we're trying for number 2 already.

I'm on cycle three now, AF started today. I feel quite sad as we conceived DS on the second cycle so I guess I was hoping that we would get lucky again. I never got into temping and ov sticks etc last time and really don't want to again but it's so hard. I didn't really think about it last time and now I am symptom spotting like a crazy person, which is stupid because I had NO symptoms with DS anyway!

3francesca3 Mon 13-Jun-16 22:35:40

Hi, I'm new to typing on here. I always look on here for inspiration and comfort from everyone's journeys. I have a 3 year old and have been ttc baby number 2 for 18 months now and starting to really find it difficult. Most of my friends already have their 2nd. I'm 37 next month which is another worry to me and the age gap is getting bigger...although as long as it happens I don't mind what age gap I'm just frightens it's not going to happen for us. I'm on clomid and have them my 3rd round but due on tomorrow and have the symptoms which is why I'm feeling low again. It's hard to talk to anyone exactly how I'm feeling as I don't feel they understand, you just get told don't worry about it, it will happen or even 18 months isn't that long...err yes it is when you really really want something. Just wondered if anyone else on similar journey? Wishing you all your little miracles to come along soon. Xx

alisonP83 Tue 14-Jun-16 12:01:01

Hi. We have been trying for our second for 8 months now. We have been timing it every month so this month just trying to go with the flow. I feel your pain Francesca 18 months must feel like a very long time as 8 months feels like forever!

puttheteaon Tue 14-Jun-16 13:17:01

Hello!
Me too, ttc no. 2, ds was born feb 2015, only just managed to convince dp so its very early doors for us! Good luck everyone xxx

babydances Tue 14-Jun-16 15:34:34

Me! DC is 6 years and I'm waiting for af to kick in. This is the end of cycle 2!

Cupcakemumma123 Tue 14-Jun-16 16:22:45

Hello! Dd #1 born May 2014, first month ttc #2 and I'm already obsessed confused CD12 so feels like ages until I can test already. Conceived dd in 2nd month ttc but I'm so scared this time will be different and once I get in the 'obsessed' frame of mind, I remember from last time that I don't think I can stop until I get a bfp! Anyone else the same?? At least in honest though right?! blush X

Coolchic12 Wed 15-Jun-16 15:28:43

Hi there, casually ttc no 2, dd born in October 2015. I'm saying casually because j don't think I'm ovulating as I'm still bf full time and period hasn't returned since 6 weeks after birth. Would like to reduce /stop bf but have no courage! Any tips?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now