Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Superdrug tests have changed

(8 Posts)
sleepyMe12 Fri 18-Mar-16 22:17:08

Just that.

I have always recommended superdrug own brand tests as they used to be very sensitive 10mlu however I bought one this morning and discovered that they are now 25mlu which puts them in the same band as those pesky clear blue digital tests.

H0p3 Sat 19-Mar-16 06:39:06

Hi sleepy I think super drug do two different kinds. Their early detection tests (which I think come in a pink and white box and are pink and white themselves) are 10miu. They do a cheaper version that comes in a blue and white box I think hmm and may be higher detection. They also do digital which I'd guess we're 25miu as all those seem to be. I got a clear BFP on a super drug when a frer had a barely there line and I was only 10dpo. That was 2 weeks ago. Maybe check which ones you've got and get the others if you want 10miu. Good luck!

Apple111 Sat 19-Mar-16 12:34:01

Hi girls , I got a superdrug one yesterday it was an early detection one and says 10iul. It was a pink and white stick.Unfortunately it was bfn confused I'm a bit mixed up this cycle as I od 4 days early that I predicted using cb opk. According to that I'm roughly 12 dpo. I got a bfp last pregnancy at 10dpo. Hope I'm not out of the game , we will see smile im going to leave it a coupe of days b4 testing again if af doesn't show.

Congrats hop3 !! ️Xx and good luck sleepy hopefully get BFPs soon xx

Apple x

H0p3 Sat 19-Mar-16 21:43:20

Hi Apple! Thank you and Fx for you! Really hope you get your BFP - I know how difficult the waiting is!

Apple111 Sat 19-Mar-16 22:52:16

Same to you hon , I'll update and keep an eye on thread .. It keeps us all sane haha x

Apple111 Tue 22-Mar-16 19:46:06

Hi all thought I'd update , blooming witch got me today, we re away at the weekend so I'm hoping that a bit of chill time and sunshine will make this cycle our lucky one , hope we get some BFPs soon and sticky beans smile
Good luck smile

Apple xx

H0p3 Tue 22-Mar-16 19:55:47

Sorry to hear that Apple! Have some winecakechocolate and make sure you enjoy your time away. I'm very jealous of you getting some sun! Currently on a week off that consists of DIY and decluttering...not very glamorous! Xx

Apple111 Wed 23-Mar-16 23:10:24

Thanks h0p3 smile I intent to. I worked out my dates today and going off last couple of cycles I'll be reaching od just as we come home lol so better work my charm on oh on hols ha ha , I'm not going to let him know though so doesn't feel under pressure to perform lol.. we have to carry for nine months then go through labour and im worried about putting oh under pressure haha .. Hope all stay well and goes well for you all ,if get a bfp after being in sun I'll update ha x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now