Talk

Advanced search

Blue line tests, help!

(7 Posts)
Shemozzle Fri 18-Mar-16 19:57:24

I'm a self confessed POAS addict. I've been trying since October. Today I think I am 9dpo. This morning I did a cheapie and a Boots test with FMU. Studied both after a few minutes then again 20 minutes later and BFN. I did another cheapie this afternoon (I told you I was an addict) and BFN. I've just gone to throw all away and the Boots one from this morning has a fairly clear line. Now I'm not getting my hopes up too much as its hours later but also because I've heard to always avoid blue line tests. I bought this from the clearance section in Boots a while back and when I realised it was a blue dye I left it in the cupboard. But I thought I may as well use it up. Are they nororious for false positives or something?

Ghostonthedancefloor Fri 18-Mar-16 20:28:08

Ooooo that looks like a BFP to me! Could you nip out and get a FRER to do in the morning? Fx for you.

Penguinepenguins Fri 18-Mar-16 20:45:29

I really hope you get a BFP tomorrow!

Be careful on EVAP lines if it's past the initial 5 minutes

I purchase first response from Amazon the pink tests which will give you a BFP at 10 rather than 25 like most blue test (I'm sure you already know this) if you are

But if you checked this within five minutes then... Whoop whoop whoop xxx congratulations

Shemozzle Fri 18-Mar-16 23:34:15

I do actually have one FRER left from last cycle. I am going to be using it in the morning! Been googling lots and apparently blue line tests are notorious for false positives sad

Shemozzle Sat 19-Mar-16 08:57:30

FRER was a BFN. sad thanks for rooting for me.

Junosmum Sat 19-Mar-16 10:38:48

You are still only 10days post ov though so there's still a chance.

Blue dye tests are dreadful for evaps.

If you like poas so much get yourself some cheapies from Amazon, they work well and at £3 for 50 you won't be wasting your money

Mimilicious013 Sat 19-Mar-16 14:00:42

Have everything crossed for you shem.hope your bfp is still in the making. It must be heartbreaking seeing a bfn after a bfp ((hugs))

Another day or two u just might get that bfp. Fx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now