Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hsg success stories?

(6 Posts)
Snowdog37 Thu 17-Mar-16 11:45:15

I had a hsg a few days ago, they flushed my tubes and said everything looks great! I'm very relieved. I'm due to ovulate in 2-3 days so hopefully with my pipes clear this might be a lucky cycle! Has anyone else got their bfp in the cycles right after having an hsg?

Snowdog37 Thu 17-Mar-16 11:46:43

* yesterday. I had the hsg yesterday. My brain isn't functioning well on no caffeine.

DropYourSword Thu 17-Mar-16 11:47:43

I did! But I also started clomid that month too, and used a different lubricant.

Snowdog37 Thu 17-Mar-16 12:01:04

I'm starting Clomid in the next couple of cycles too I hope plus they want to do one iui too alongside regular dtd. I just moved to the USA so I'm waiting for my health insurance stuff to kick in from dh's work. They seem so on the ball here, it's way quicker to get seen and to get anything done!

broodypsycho Thu 17-Mar-16 17:41:55

I had my hsg on Tuesday, my tubes were clear and I'm praying it's flushed me out and I get a bfp. The doctor said he wouldn't put me on clomid straight away as it seems I have ovulating on my own (my progesterone level was 32). I'm gonna use a bit more preseed this month and praying shamrock

Snowdog37 Sat 19-Mar-16 14:53:29

Hi broody I'm ovulating today/tomorrow and due to dh work schedule we will only be doing it tonight and tomorrow. But I got a big fat solid smily clear blue digital opk late last night and this morning so I'm hoping between the tubes being flushed, and my very first properly positive opk(!!!!) we will hit the jackpot this weekend!!! I love preseed, it really helps everything feel better down there. Fingers crossed you hit the jackpot too! 💐

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now