Talk

Advanced search

FF Temping Chart

(5 Posts)
fleurpies Thu 17-Mar-16 11:17:12

Hello all smile

I'm completely new to all of this so please help. I've ben TTC properly for just over a year now, coming up to two if you count the months where we weren't trying, but weren't not trying. Long story short, I've taken Soy Isoflavones for the past two cycles. They're supposed to be exactly the same as Clomid and I'm trying to keep as natural as possible at the mo. This month I've been temping, can somebody please look at my chart and tell me what's going on?!
I can't make sense of if I've ovulated and just can't see it or I haven't ovulated and it's not going to happen this month.

Any input would be of help!

NotWithoutMyMerkin Thu 17-Mar-16 11:36:12

I'd say it's too early to know. If you ovulated 18/19 then I'd expect to see a bigger/sustained temp rise over the next few days

NotWithoutMyMerkin Thu 17-Mar-16 11:38:32

My gut feeling is yes, on day 19.

I'd be cautious of taking any supplement without medical advice and/or monitoring. Especially something that, IF it does what clomid does, could cause ohss

Pannacott Thu 17-Mar-16 11:49:43

As Not says, you could have ovulated on day 19. If there is a sustained temp rise then the chart will show it in the next few days, and that will confirm ovulation. Keep on temping smile

fleurpies Thu 17-Mar-16 12:20:10

Thankyou both - I'm just stressing over it, it's nice to get some input yknow?

And yeah I'm gonna take a break from it after this cycle I think. I'm just trying to keep it as natural as possible smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now