Talk

Advanced search

New here! Anyone else 4dpo or similar?

(6 Posts)
Princessnthepea86 Sun 13-Mar-16 13:33:25

Hi everyone! Loving how active this site is. I'm really not a massive fan of Facebook groups and bounty groups seem to be like ghost towns lately!! shock so I'm 4dpo and totally symptom spotting and wanted to find someone else or people to try and not stress out with over the next 10 days!! 😃

Devgal Mon 14-Mar-16 07:50:38

Hi Princess, I am just 1dpo and although trying to put it to the back of my mind I know I'm going to go crazy! Ovia is tells me to test in 12 days, but I can have irregular cycles so I may try to stretch it out! What day are you testing?

Mrsmulder Tue 15-Mar-16 07:03:22

2dpo here. I don't track but can tell when I am ovulating. Would be dc #3 here so excited and scared! Ha ha

Princessnthepea86 Sun 20-Mar-16 13:33:21

Hi sorry I didn't check back. Been a stressful 11 days. So today is officially 11dpo and I have started spotting. Pretty sure I am out because I'm having horrible cramps and the hpt test I took this morning (before I started spotting) was negative. I took a normal tesco own brand test and a ic. The ic came up with the smallest little line when I shine a light underneath it but I'm certain that it's probably an Evap. sad how is everyone else getting on? X

Devgal Mon 21-Mar-16 10:06:45

Hi Princess,
Sorry you have had a stressful TWW so far. How are you feeling this morning?

Princessnthepea86 Mon 21-Mar-16 11:30:43

Hi Devgal! I'm out AF showed yesterday evening and she is here with a vengeance!! 😡 Oh well I guess I'm CD2 today and ready for this cycle! Trying to keep optimistic and already promising myself I'm not going to test early this month and keep wasting loads of money. How many dpo are you now? When are you going to start testing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now