Cycles preventing conception?

(3 Posts)
HotCrossBunBeMine Wed 09-Mar-16 10:27:51

I am hoping someone here can give some advice!
I had a m/c back in November, we waited for my period to arrive before trying again. However since then my cycles have been all over the place. I have been bleeding for over 14 days and then spotting on and off for rest of cycle before af starts again at 28 days.
I have tried opk's but not yet had a positive.

I have a nearly 3 year old and my cycles were a bit odd after her, I had investigations including swabs and colposcopy which were all normal.

I'm just concerned all this means I'm not ovulating or if I read dr Google I must be peri menopausal!
I will make a gp appointment when I can but am hoping someone can reassure me a bit in the meantime!

Thanks!

LuckyinOctober Wed 09-Mar-16 19:55:40

If you come over to the TTC after miscarriage thread and have a read you'll see there are other ladies finding similar, which might reassure you that you're not alone? We're a friendly and supportive bunch hopefully. Your GP might be a good call though, they can make sure you don't have an infection that could be causing the symptoms you describe, and treat you if it is that.

HotCrossBunBeMine Wed 09-Mar-16 21:34:45

Thank you for your reply. I'll have a look at that thread and hopefully find some reassurance.
I really must try and relax a bit more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now