should I test yet?

(4 Posts)
AnxiousBetty Tue 08-Mar-16 11:35:08

This is just a quick question for you ladies. I was on the pill and missed some for a few days and in that space had unprotected sex (I've made a post about this) anyway it will be 2 weeks since then this weekend coming up but .... I don't know when I'm ovulating or when I'm due a period... Therefore I have no idea how long to wait before I can test.. Has anyone had anything similar so they can tell me how long they waited? Or are there are very early signs? Swollen boobs, frequently needing to pee, lower back ache? confused

FrenchToast45 Tue 08-Mar-16 16:12:57

Maybe test now, then if it's false try again in another couple of weeks? You can get the early detection pregnancy tests now which are handy.

StarkyTheDirewolf Tue 08-Mar-16 17:36:17

Get a frer (first response early result) and do one of those now with fmu (first morning urine). Then, if you've not come on in a week, do another.

AnxiousBetty Tue 08-Mar-16 17:41:56

I've had very minimal symptoms but I'm not sure it could be to do with not taking my pills although I've had no bleeding. Just swollen boobs, headaches, lower back ache, needing to pee and (sorry for tmi) but a little white cm. I'm uncertain whether to tell DP my concerns or whether to wait for a certain result as I'm not sure either of us are completely ready although I would be happy to have a little 'un!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now