Ttc#1 Lucky no.13. The one where Doreen and Hugh ride the honeymoon gondola down the fallopian canal.

(966 Posts)
StarkyTheDirewolf Mon 07-Mar-16 22:50:00

Hugh enjoys ISW and his love affair with Doreen. He watches out for skittle tits and weepyitis. Mrs Arseholey Fucknut (Af) shows up when you least want her but brings wine and soft cheese as a consolation prize.

We don't have rules as such but expect to be talked down from the ledge with kind and well meaning but firm words if you get too hysterical. But most importantly don't convince yourself you're pregnant in the tww That is paramount!

We don't get a lot of baby dust in these here parts. We want a fanny full of determined Doreen, not unicorn farts and gnome tears with extra sparkle. We've been going a while now so the novelty has somewhat worn off and we're slightly battle scarred and bruised in the cervix area.

Post your stats and add your dates. We have a register thanks to kats stats I am resident piss stick queen and if you don't test, you get a Starky's Star <Starky curtseys and straightens her tiara>

When you post stats, add your predicted test/af date. We are currently running at about 49% pregnant with the grads thread over in ante-natal which we all hope to join soon.

Link to thread 12.
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2580240-Thread-12-TTC-1Trying-is-the-fun-part-said-by-nobody-ever-whos-actually-trying?pg=1&order=

StarkyTheDirewolf Mon 07-Mar-16 22:55:22

Starky 29. Cycle 3. Cd 21. 3 dpo give or take (34/43) af due 21st - 24th March. No opk's, just human sniffer dog Dh. Folic acid and EPO (cd 5 to 15).
Benign indifference. Dh training unlikely to be conducive to baby making. Dtd fw (ISW) 5/6

grin

Moggysinger Tue 08-Mar-16 00:06:54

Moggy 30+1 day
Exactly 5 days upduffed today, upduffed on cycle 3
Still hanging around here cos these are some lovely ladies and I want some more bfps friends!

starky the description for this thread is the best yet ... Baby dust and unicorn farts grin

hep I am going to try and limit myself to once a week, but I would much rather POAS every day! hmm

ni
That's tough with your mum sad if you have all week together there may be other opportunities for your Gilmore girls moment? Maybe after not seeing each other for ages you just need a couple of days to open up, whereas she needed to get stuff off her chest straightaway? Either way, not easy for you. The mum-daughter relationship can be so complex flowers

RaeSkywalker Tue 08-Mar-16 00:34:48

Rae, 28. Ttc #1 (obviously).
Cycle 1.
AF was due on the 5th (Saturday) and hasn't arrived yet, have had 3 BFNs (tested Friday, Saturday and Monday) so I think my cycle is just messed up this month.

Hoping to see lots more of us on the grads list soon!

Holly300 Tue 08-Mar-16 01:11:44

Holly, 31
Currently upduffed with a 4 week poppy seed. Feeling scared if I'm honest and just hoping it sticks. Nipples are on fire.

Holly300 Tue 08-Mar-16 01:12:45

Harriet, I'm so sorry. I hope you're looking after yourself. sadthanksthanks

Lyssie Tue 08-Mar-16 01:19:53

Oh my God, Starky, this opening of this thread just gets even more glorious with time!!! What the heck are skittle-tits? I miss a lot...

Lyssie
Ttc#1
Cycle #2
Thread #4
Cd12(day two of isw)
(argh... Time needs to move faster, haha)

LovelyFishy Tue 08-Mar-16 04:06:33

Fishy
Ttc #1
Cycle 7
Cd 14
Maybe 1dpo? Ovia's pulled a fast one on me regarding that!!

Confusedcat1 Tue 08-Mar-16 05:55:54

Confused
Ttc #1
Cycle 4
Trying opks for the first time this month.

miwelaisjacydo Tue 08-Mar-16 06:19:33

Miw
Ttc#1
Cycle 3
Trying everything this month that is supposed to help alongside dtd!
Have also unplugged Ovia.

IndiX Tue 08-Mar-16 06:42:31

Starky that intro was fantastic grin

Indi
Currently upduffed with a 9week pecan sized baby called Bean.
Look forward to seeing you all on the grads thread soon!!

Congrats on the bfps, sorry to anyone who was caught by AF but please have a wine and some Brie for me... Mmmmn now craving Brie

Harriet I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how you feel right now. Lots of love, look after yourself thanks

KatOnATinRo0f Tue 08-Mar-16 06:49:24

Love it stark

I am Kat
Ttc1
Cycle 8
Cd 4
Have been obsessed with OPKs it didn't make a difference so planning on just getting jiggy with it from now on as don't have a DH with such a refined sense of smell
Thread original founding member and committee member, probably secretary..or gatekeeper. Or bus conductor.

LuckyBlackKitty Tue 08-Mar-16 06:58:46

Can I join?
I'm Lucky
TTC #1
Cycle 12 (I think - I'm losing count)
CD6

I OPK, have dabbled with temping but am not a morning person so never remembered, take folic acid - I gave up on expensive vitamins on about cycle 8.

We've just gone for tests and are awaiting results.

celizabe Tue 08-Mar-16 07:02:53

Celizabe
Ttc #1 (mmc July 15)
Cycle 3
Cd 19
1/2 dpo
Af / test date March 20th/21st

Kwick709 Tue 08-Mar-16 07:05:51

starky ace thread intro!! I feel that you may need to explain Doreen and Hugh to some of our viewers and to me as I may have been concentrating a bit too hard with stabbing mysekf with hormones to keep up

I am kwick
TTC #1
Did first IUI with donor magic potion way back in September, 5 tries later yesterday I had an IVF embryo transfer and am now on the 2WW

I did not realise that a new thread had started so will now recreate my last posts!

Kwick709 Tue 08-Mar-16 07:06:29

What a fucker harriet flowers

Kwick709 Tue 08-Mar-16 07:08:49

ni sorry the talk with your mum did not go well. I took co-q10 for egg quality... Sorry I am not so good at talking people down...

moggy have you thought about going private for the scan? Peace of mind has no price...

Jamjar12 Tue 08-Mar-16 07:17:11

Jam
TTC 1
Cycle 4
Currently ignoring the fact I'm in the 2ww in the hope it goes quicker.

Dreamt last night that I went to a film premiere and was approached by Aidan Turner. We were flirting and all was going well until I stood up and we both realised I was like 9 months pregnant. He backed off quite quickly. Haha, a girl can dream that that would be the only possible reason Aidan Turner wouldn't fall madly in love with me.

Woke up to DH snoring in my face. He didn't appreciate my dream sad

KatOnATinRo0f Tue 08-Mar-16 07:30:07

I have absolutely no idea who Adrian turner is.
I on the other hand dreamt about Justin Bieber last night. Weirdly, he often pops up in my dreams and i have absolutely no idea why. In RL I do not like Justin Bieber. I do not listen to his music or see him on TV. I am not a belieber. So why???? Dreams are weird.

SuchaJem Tue 08-Mar-16 07:56:41

Unicorn farts grin

Jem here
Ttc 1
Cycle 3
Cd 14

Trying opks for the first time. Turns out I love POAS!

harrietm87 Tue 08-Mar-16 08:01:17

Thanks so much team. I poas this am and it's negative now - feels like my happy weekend was a dream. A lot more blood now too.

ipatches I remember this happened to you too. When did AF go back to normal? Did you see your gp?

My stats:
harriet aged 29
Ttc #1 now on cycle #3 I guess, though we've decided to give Ttc a break until June/July so won't be showing for our wedding in sept even if I catch straight away. Still planning to stay on this epic thread though!

Evergreen15 Tue 08-Mar-16 08:08:59

New thread! gringrinand best title!!
Lol at the baby dust (I cant write that word grin
Ever age 34
TTC#1 about time
Cycle # 4 ffs
CD 10

Ladies just finished reading all the messages smile
Kwick this is so exciting!!! gringrin I think I can say that everyone is this thread is crossing everything for you, including Hugh wink
Gosh that is a big needle!!!
Ni sorry I know this is not funny but lol at your mum gringrin That is classic mum stuff... Tv is not real is it. Tell her that you already have enough pressure, thank you very much.
Harriet I am sooooo sorry sad I cant imagine how you feel so sending you a virtual hug thanksthanksthanks
Starky I love your conditioner argument grin
Kat loving your Schrödinger
Fetus approach.
Jamjar the Aidan Turner story!!!!! smilesmilethankssmilethankssmile* Kat* you need to watch Poldark!!! omg massive crush on him. I had a dream with Justin Bieber too!!!!!!!!!!!
I quickly had to google his age! Thanks got he is over 20 now or I would be seriously worried (here goes my CRB check and all that...)

ElleSarcasmo Tue 08-Mar-16 08:10:41

Good morning new thread! Love the picture Starky

Belated congratulations to Peaches and hopeful flowers

Elle here
34 for not much longer
TTC #1
Cycle 5
This cycle: EPO, temping and OPK but think I cocked up on both!
Need to dtd more!!

ElleSarcasmo Tue 08-Mar-16 08:12:34

Aidan Turner pic for Kat 😍

ElleSarcasmo Tue 08-Mar-16 08:13:41

Hugs Ni flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now