I have no patience.

(12 Posts)
DrMum83 Sun 06-Mar-16 20:29:15

Can someone please share their experiences with me?

I'm a late ovulator, last few LPs have been 11 days (I'm bfeeding 14m old)
Last month, I spotted from 9dpo until af, a little unusual for me.

Anyhow, o'd day 17 this month. AF due yesterday. (Been spotting again, brown, since 9dpo, presumed af on way)
A FRER and CB showed v faint positives within timeframe yesterday (Not fmu, annoyingly peed and then remembered!)

FRER with fmu today (12dpo) still incredibly faint.
Spotting stopped.

I don't feel pregnant. I can't help think this is a chemical. So,
1. I know I need to wait and retest in a few days
2. There is no way of knowing right now
But I would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation, good or bad outcome.
TIA

FellOutOfBedTwice Sun 06-Mar-16 20:36:20

This happened to me in December. I had faint positives from 11dpo until about 15dpo and assumed a chemical as I had definite strong positives with DD from 9dpo. However they did get stronger and I am now 14 weeks pregnant. I'm also (and was at the time) feeding my 20 month old who was 17 months old then. Maybe it's something to do with breastfeeding and getting pregnant?

DrMum83 Sun 06-Mar-16 20:42:18

Thanks FOOBT and congrats!
Yes, I too had a digital positive with my DD at 10dpo so the faint lines today have worried me. I wonder if it is anything to do with breastfeeding? How's feeding going now that you're expecting again?

NotWithoutMyMerkin Sun 06-Mar-16 20:45:34

My frers were barely there with this pregnancy until about 15dpo. At 12dpo I was sure it was an evap except a superdrug early response test was quite dark

FellOutOfBedTwice Sun 06-Mar-16 20:47:27

I meant to add that I also had the bleeding for weeks and weeks too. Ended up in the EPU several times and at one point they thought maybe a tear in the placenta but then no sign of it in a scan. It was just a weird thing that went away.

Yes I'm still feeding although my milk isn't as abundant and DD clearly isn't getting much satisfaction from it anymore as she often wanders off mid feed and gets her sippy cup of water and drinks that instead!! Hoping to wean her over the Easter holidays (both teachers) as she's only feeding at night now really and it's taking a lot of energy both in terms of giving her the actual milk and her waking me up. She will be 21 months by then so I feel I've done my bit. I would have liked to have carried on until she was two in an ideal world as its the best thing for them and I've loved feeding her but I'm knackered and need my boobs back for a couple of months before DC2 arrives!

DrMum83 Sun 06-Mar-16 20:55:16

Thanks merkin - gives me a little hope. I've bought so many preg tests this week, it's insane! Congrats on your pregnancy!

FOOBT - you've done amazingly well, esp with a stressful job and being pregnant! I hope I can go on for a few more months too if I am pregnant! Haven't even thought about weaning (i.e. the actually practicalities of it). My DD will not take milk from a cup at all which worries me!

FellOutOfBedTwice Sun 06-Mar-16 22:00:54

Yeah I'm giving it the big one saying I'm weaning over Easter but I have said that a few times and it's not materialised as- like you say- DD struggles with milk from other sources. I think it's time to bite the bullet though this time.

Fingers crossed and let us know how it goes the next few days. I'm sure those lines will get darker.

DrMum83 Mon 07-Mar-16 20:20:37

Thank you..
CB digi confirmed bfp today! Cautiously v happy!

NotWithoutMyMerkin Tue 08-Mar-16 14:12:02

Just seen your update. Congrats op. Frer seem to be pretty Rubbish at the mo

DrMum83 Tue 08-Mar-16 20:32:52

Thanks!!

FellOutOfBedTwice Tue 08-Mar-16 20:46:21

Great news OP! Told you so grin

DrMum83 Wed 09-Mar-16 20:09:36

grin thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now