Talk

Advanced search

BFP?

(9 Posts)
boodles101 Wed 02-Mar-16 06:19:02

Morning, this is my first post and first time ttc. I did a test the other day which I took as negative. I'm not sure that I actually waited the full length of time but when I went back to it later on it had 2 lines. I know you shouldn't read after the alloted time so I did another this morning with fmu (pic attached). I'd like some reassurance that someone can see 2 lines!

Archduchess Wed 02-Mar-16 06:26:29

Clear as day, you are pregnant, not bonkers! Congratulations! grin

Afreshstartplease Wed 02-Mar-16 06:26:46

Oh yes that's a bfp

Congratulations

rainbowstardrops Wed 02-Mar-16 06:27:51

Congratulations! flowers

boodles101 Wed 02-Mar-16 07:04:22

OMG thankyou. I didn't quite believe what I was seeing!

mangocoveredlamb Wed 02-Mar-16 12:34:05

That looks like a positive to me, I also used those test and the lines are so faint, even a week after my missed period for me! (Other test and clear blue showing strong lines!)

Archduchess Wed 02-Mar-16 19:43:14

Hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread Boodles. I'm hoping and guessing you may be in a generous mood!

I did a test of my own at lunch time. Can you lot see a line? I am pretty sure I can! Photo is from just now, hours after the test, but the line was there from 3 minutes in.

Loki17 Wed 02-Mar-16 19:45:22

Both pictures are very positive. Congratulations both

Archduchess Wed 02-Mar-16 19:53:53

Thanks very much Loki.

My partner and I have been trying for a year and this is the first positive! (Coming less than a month after my partner was told that his sperm density was a tenth of the lower end of the normal range, so a real surprise, too.)

Fingers crossed all proceeds well - for now we can be very happy!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now