Talk

Advanced search

cd 23 and symptoms

(5 Posts)
user1456586424 Sat 27-Feb-16 15:26:00

I'm on cycle day 23 and I'm very moody, tired, head aches, really tired!!! We r trying and I'm panicky as we have lost two in the last 6 months, if I was pregnant I'd be 3 weeks and 1 day so I know way too early to test but I am soooo impatient what does anyone think could I be pregnant????? gringrin

bumblebee1234 Sat 27-Feb-16 18:02:08

Moody, tired, head aches and really tired I think you sound stressed out. Try drinking camomile tea that worked for me. You have to relax and then it will happen. Was you on the pill it took me 18 months to get pregnant. All women are different. Take a pregnancy test I have heard that women do get moody when pregnant, do you feel sick? Does the smell of food gross you out.

handawg Sat 27-Feb-16 18:46:56

I haven't been on the pill for two years lol!! I don't feel stressed I have a fairly easy life (not bragging) and it's the little things like I literally want to rip my fellas ears off haha!!! Maybe I'm just over thinking it and it's wishful thinking xx

bumblebee1234 Sat 27-Feb-16 21:41:22

Do you have sex enough my partner rolled on me and off again for 18 months. Then all of a sudden at 3am befor I had to get up for 5 to get ready for work he is at it for a full hour I was in shock. That's how I had my last child.

bumblebee1234 Sat 27-Feb-16 21:45:54

It will happen you just need to take your mind of it. I just started the job and I became pregnant you need a new focus.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now