Talk

Advanced search

preggo test doesnt work and so annoyed!

(5 Posts)
marmiteandchocolate Sun 21-Feb-16 14:55:33

I thought I had my period yesterday but as it seems to be very light today with no bleeding at all last night, which is weird because my periods are pretty full on. my AF is due today, so i thought i'd take a preggo test just to see if it could be implantation bleeding. bought a cheapy one thinking no pt buying a digital, and lo and behold it doesnt work!!! argh!!!!! can't run out now to buy new one as DD is asleep. Didnt have this light bleeding thingy with first pregnancy tho so i'm slightly confused with this all.

cakesandphotos Sun 21-Feb-16 16:29:54

I've had a dud as well, I was extremely annoyed. I bought about 6 from Amazon that were cheap but affective (except for the one that didn't work!) I decided to buy some digital ones and then save them for when I get a positive cheap one. Is that weird?? hmm

IThoughtItWasAFart Sun 21-Feb-16 16:40:45

I had that once! Effing frustrating!

haveacupoftea Sun 21-Feb-16 17:01:12

That makes me cross. Such a waste of money and its not like you can return it blush although in my case I think they don't work because I've got a bit over enthusiastic and peed too much on them blush

cakesandphotos Sun 21-Feb-16 17:11:08

Been there haveacupoftea I've started peeing in a pot and dipping

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now