TTC help please!!!

(2 Posts)
sarahlee11213 Mon 15-Feb-16 08:41:56

Hi everyone,
We are currently TTC. I had my nexoplanon implant out on the 4th Feb, we tried on the 5th, on the 8th, 9th, 10th I had the tiniest bleeding ever (I'm usually really heavy). I've had the metallic taste for 3 days but that has now gone. I've had a day where I got off the bus and felt really really faint and had to sit down. Last night I went to have a shower and I noticed that on my right boob there was a yellow crust (tmi I know) on my nipple??? Today I've woken up feeling sick and I've also got an upset tummy? I've taken about 5 tests, all negative. As I had the implant in for 6 years I haven't had a period so I'm not even sure when I'm due confused.
I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help it, I just keep thinking that I can't be pregnant as it would be too good to be true sad.
I just want a positive or a period!!! Lol.
Any one else experienced anything like this?xx

BoBo90 Mon 15-Feb-16 14:03:59

So it's only been 11 days since you had the implant out? You would've had to have ovulated immediately to have a positive test now and even still it would be a bit early to test. It's more likely your symptoms are just your bodies reaction to the implant removal.
It can take a log time for your body to get back to normal after te implant/pill/coil you need to keep an eye out for ovulation signs and then go from there.
Good luck with ttc!! Just prepare yourself for a possible long wait for your first proper period and have a google about ovulation and when to test xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now