Talk

Advanced search

Implantation question

(25 Posts)
loveclouds Sun 14-Feb-16 00:08:28

I just posted under the wrong heading.... oops should have done it here.

Anyway I am on day 23 of 29 day cycle and had brown spotting for few hours with slight cramping. Spotting has stopped.

Temp is 37.6 when normally 36.6/7

I am wondering if anyone else experienced similar and was/was not pregnant. Just interested to see if these symptoms do lead to pregnancy,

Thanks

loveclouds Sun 14-Feb-16 10:40:03

bump

cockermum85 Sun 14-Feb-16 18:31:25

Hey, I can't help but thought I'd say hi! I'm 3dpo so looking out for these implantation symptoms! grin

polkadot308 Sun 14-Feb-16 23:01:29

I am approx 7DPO and today have noticed some blood stained discharge when wiping after going to the toilet. Not getting too excited, but hoping this could be implantation bleeding?! As AF isn't due until next weekend! Haven't been temp tracking.
Fingers crossed for both of us smile

loveclouds Sun 14-Feb-16 23:10:42

Hi ladies smile

I had a little more today, just bits of brown staining but noticed my temp had gone down a little to 37.3 then 37.1. Buts its still than the usual 36 range.

polkadot308 Sun 14-Feb-16 23:22:06

Eek, fingers crossed! I hate the waiting to find out, I'm so impatient confused This is our 3 month TTC, I've never had bleeding before AF has been due, esp not by a whole week! Hoping this is a good sign smile

cockermum85 Mon 15-Feb-16 20:16:49

Good luck ladies! It's super exciting! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!
I can't wait to POAS... How many dpo are you waiting?

polkadot308 Tue 16-Feb-16 06:36:31

I know same, I'm so impatient! But I think we're going to try and hold out until the weekend?! How about you?
Good luck to you too smile

cockermum85 Tue 16-Feb-16 06:58:07

I don't want to be disappointed with a false negative so I might start next Wednesday. That should be 4 days before AF. I have bought some cheap tests from Amazon (just the little paper stick ones) but they get decent reviews... So I don't feel like I'm wasting too much money, clear blue are a fortune aren't they!

polkadot308 Tue 16-Feb-16 07:20:53

I know, that's why I don't want to test too early, I don't have the cheap ones lol but who am I kidding, I doubt I'll last that long until the weekend! How long have you been trying, if you don't mind me asking?

loveclouds Tue 16-Feb-16 22:29:54

hello ladies
i am due on Friday/Saturday!!!
my temp is still 37.2 higher than normal, have you been checking your temps too?
no tests here and will not buy any until monday as i know i will do it before.
by the way i am not actively trying so it will be a VERY big surprise...
today i pmt symptoms and few cramps but i know this happened with last two babies
x

polkadot308 Wed 17-Feb-16 06:49:15

It's sounding good for you lovecloud! I haven't been temping no, maybe should have then might have more of an idea. My AF is due Sunday, so we're about the same time. Had v light spotting since Sunday afternoon, I've still got it now? Beginning to think it might not be implantation bleeding now as this is the 4th day?!
Good luck ladies

loveclouds Thu 18-Feb-16 09:33:32

I have not had anymore spotting but I do feel like my period is about to start and was convinced when I did a wee this morning it would be there but nothing. Polkadot308 are you still spotting?

polkadot308 Thu 18-Feb-16 13:14:27

I think I'm going to be out for this month, I feel like my period may be on its way sad I told myself I wouldn't stress out about conceiving and it would just happen when it happened, but I'm finding it's easier said than done confused any signs for you lovecloud?

loveclouds Thu 18-Feb-16 13:34:34

I feel my period coming too but not due until tomorrow.

Its so hard to not focus on it, relaxing is key and so if your period arrives then try not be cross about it instead see this time as nurturing your body and resting as that is what we are supposed to do when we bleed. Then the following week start again.

Eating well, resting and maybe some yoga to rest your mind too

x

polkadot308 Thu 18-Feb-16 19:12:21

I wasn't due until Sunday, for some reason I must have had a shorter cycle this month. Fingers crossed you're still in with a chance smile
Ahh thank you, will try and remember that. I think it's because we've wanted to try for a while now, just not been in the position to. Now we are able to, we just want it to happen straight away lol

polkadot308 Fri 19-Feb-16 07:16:58

And AF is here sad definitely out for this month! Hope you're still in with a chance lovecloud!

X

loveclouds Fri 19-Feb-16 17:52:48

Ah polkadot308, this was not the month. I understand how you feel and remember being angry each month I saw the blood. Its so hard to not tense, its no surprise people conceive when they are not trying as they are more relaxed. It's a toughie!!!

My period is not here, was due today but not that unusual to go over a day. I tested yesterday with a cheap tesco and got a neg, but then I realised it said test from day you are due. So should have used it today. I have one more and if no period tomorrow will test.

But I feel like I am about to start and I am sooooooooooooo short tempered!!! Poor kids!

Big hugs!

polkadot308 Fri 19-Feb-16 19:22:35

Yes that is very true! Haha, I need to try and chill out a bit blushI bought some cheap tests from Amazon after reading a lot of people using them on here as they can be quite expensive.
Ah it's sounding good you're not had AF turn up yet smile hoping you get a pos test in the morning smile haha, maybe it's pregnancy hormones instead wink

loveclouds Fri 19-Feb-16 23:07:46

I caved in and did the other test as I am due today but the bloody thing did not work, neither window had a line. That's what you get with cheap Tesco tests! Annoying, now the guessing game continues. Your mind starts to play tricks as I feel queasy and can smell everything! I do have some cramps though, temp still high. I remember before I had every symptom under the sun of pregnancy and period came three days late!

polkadot308 Sat 20-Feb-16 09:06:03

Oh no!! That's very annoying...
I know what you mean, I'd convinced myself I was pregnant this time! With the early spotting, I could smell everything and I was going to the toilet much more than usual. Our minds like to play tricks on us!
You'll have to get a test today and maybe try first wee of the day tomorrow morning?
We've got our fingers crossed now for March smile

X

wispaxmas Sat 20-Feb-16 10:49:50

FX lovecloud, shell out for an FRER, I hated squinting at cheap tests. I've heard super drug tests are alright, though.

As for symptoms, any symptoms of pregnancy this early would also just as easily be symptoms of impending AF, so best to ignore ignore ignore!

cockermum85 Sat 20-Feb-16 17:58:05

Hey everyone!

No luck with temp tracking for me as I've come down with flu! Been in bed for three days with a sky high temperature so I have no idea what's going o . The only blessing is that I'm feeling so rotten that I really don't care either way if I'm +be or not!

I have some cheap tests from amazing that measure from as little as 10mil which I think is the same as the frer - anyone tried these? They are little paper sticks that you dip in a pot.

polkadot308 Sat 20-Feb-16 20:53:23

Cockermum85, sorry to hear you've been feeling so ill! I had flu end of last year and I've never felt so ill as I did then...Hope you're feeling better soon.
I think those are the tests I have bought, I got some ovulation tests too just to check I am actually ovulating. Had nexplanon implants for 4 years (had 2nd one out in Nov 2015) and was on the pill for 8 years before that. Be nice to know my body is still working after all I've put it through.

polkadot308 Mon 22-Feb-16 23:22:54

Loveclouds, did you do another test I the end?
We're going into month number 4 of TTC now. I was quite naive when we started on month 1, thinking that it would happen first time! Lol Fingers crossed for this month and staying positive smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now