Talk

Advanced search

ttc irregular cycles??

(2 Posts)
Dani300609 Fri 12-Feb-16 10:45:43

Hey girls so I'm on cd 27 and got a red bleed this morning so I'm guessing AF came early, I had a pink bleed on cd 24 then brown discharge on cd25, my last cycle was 29days the one before that was 30 and this one 27 confused so when exactly do I ovulate then I'm confused. My last period started on 17th of January and I used the opk started testing on 27th of January for 10 days and got no smiley face shock. I also had my iud removed in October after having it for two years! And advice would be appreciated x

cakesandphotos Mon 15-Feb-16 15:13:07

Hi dani
I don't know how much help I can be but I'm in the same boat. Really irregular cycles varying from 14 days to 30. We've only just started TTC but I'm freaking out a bit about my ovulation dates. I spoke to my doctor and he said if you DTD every other day in your cycle, you stand as much chance of getting pregnant as you do if you plan and chart and time it. He said most couples get pregnant within 3 months without trying to time it to ovulation.
Don't know if that helps but it made me feel better grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now