Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

*Am I just being paranoid?* - The Pill

(2 Posts)
Emrys1 Thu 04-Feb-16 09:09:20

I've been on the Rigevidon (levonorgesstrel/ethinylestradiol) Pill for nearly two months after coming off the implant, the first month was fine a little abdominal bloating not much. Got my "period" which was just as heavy as usual but this second month I've had sore breasts and more abdominal bloating along with a little hip pain. I was just wondering if this was normal?
I'm going to take a test anyway to find out but i'm only panicking because i'm the mother of a three year old little girl (who is happy and full of life) but i didn't have a single pregnancy symptom with her and didn't even find out i was having her until she was a month away from arriving.
I realise i may be getting worried over nothing but since there was no signs before i wondered if this was normal?

Many thanks for helping out.

dementedpixie Thu 04-Feb-16 10:09:42

It could be a combination of coming off the implant plus the new pill that is giving you funny side effects. May take a few months to settle

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: