Talk

Advanced search

*Am I just being paranoid?* - The Pill

(2 Posts)
Emrys1 Thu 04-Feb-16 09:09:20

I've been on the Rigevidon (levonorgesstrel/ethinylestradiol) Pill for nearly two months after coming off the implant, the first month was fine a little abdominal bloating not much. Got my "period" which was just as heavy as usual but this second month I've had sore breasts and more abdominal bloating along with a little hip pain. I was just wondering if this was normal?
I'm going to take a test anyway to find out but i'm only panicking because i'm the mother of a three year old little girl (who is happy and full of life) but i didn't have a single pregnancy symptom with her and didn't even find out i was having her until she was a month away from arriving.
I realise i may be getting worried over nothing but since there was no signs before i wondered if this was normal?

Many thanks for helping out.

dementedpixie Thu 04-Feb-16 10:09:42

It could be a combination of coming off the implant plus the new pill that is giving you funny side effects. May take a few months to settle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now