Talk

Advanced search

Can you see a line or am I going mad? TTC more than 2 years

(30 Posts)
Nigeltufnellover Tue 02-Feb-16 09:47:16

Hiya - so after more than 2 years of TTC with no pregnancy at all, I finally have a gyno appt in a couple of hours, I'm 10dpo, took soy isoflavones this month cos thought, what the hell, poas this morning and got this. It appeared around the 10min mark, has a slight pinkish tint, but don't really trust my eyes.
A bit of background, dh tests are fine, I have polycystic ovaries, but bloods are fine, so no idea what's going on. Anyway, I'd appreciate 2nd opinions! Thanks v much

ProbablyMe Tue 02-Feb-16 09:51:13

I can see a very feint line! Go and get a FRER and try it tomorrow morning!!

maybebabybee Tue 02-Feb-16 09:53:29

I can see a line but those internet cheapies have given me positive looking evap lines before, so I'd be tentatively hopeful but would try with a more expensive brand if I were you. Try a FRER. Best of luck smile

Nigeltufnellover Tue 02-Feb-16 09:53:42

Thanks ProbablyMe! Will do!
Argh, this is a mare. Need to stop POAS!

thingsarelookingup Tue 02-Feb-16 09:53:42

I can see a faint line. Good luck! 2 years is a long time to wait.

Nigeltufnellover Tue 02-Feb-16 09:56:12

Same here maybebabybee, I had a proper pink but really skinny line last year and it drove me crazy, even after my period came. Usually tho, I get nothing on these, not even evaps (not that that's a bad thing)
I've ordered some FRERs, I'll update in the morning

Nigeltufnellover Tue 02-Feb-16 09:57:33

Thingsarelookingup - thanks 2 years is a bloody long time. Esp now I'm hurtling towards my late 30s.
Urgh, if only really really wanting it was enough eh?

HooseRice Tue 02-Feb-16 10:05:03

I could see a line on the thumbnail before I opened the pic.

All the best flowers

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Tue 02-Feb-16 10:11:15

Can see it just about smile

SnuffleGruntSnorter Tue 02-Feb-16 10:15:03

Ooh maybe, test again in the morning? Good luck!! And

VillageFete Tue 02-Feb-16 14:31:48

It looks extremely faint to me, but I can see something. I really hope you are Nigel It's awful when you've been trying so long. Please let us know tomorrow. I may look into soy isoflavones myself...

Nigeltufnellover Tue 02-Feb-16 14:39:16

Thanks all so much for indulging me! I'll stop obsessing (ha!) and test tomorrow with a frer and update.

Flossiesmummy Tue 02-Feb-16 15:06:55

That looks positive to me! Looking forward to update thanks

CwtchyQ Tue 02-Feb-16 15:54:09

My BFP looked like that at 10dpo obsessive tester and it did take an age (10 mins!) To show. I tested on a CB digi the same day and got "Pregnant". Good luck, OP. It's looking good.

PickledLilly Tue 02-Feb-16 15:58:26

I can definitely see it. My line at 10DPO was pretty squinty but it kept getting darker as the weeks passed.

Nigeltufnellover Tue 02-Feb-16 16:13:42

Thanks guys!
Repeat to self: 'don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up'

JoMalones Tue 02-Feb-16 16:20:24

I can see a line on my phone clearly! Congratulations! Nice and pink and not grey so not evap.

AliceScarlett Tue 02-Feb-16 19:40:06

I can definitely see a line. Good luck!!

justtheonethen Tue 02-Feb-16 21:31:28

Definite line! Good luck tomorrow!

Nigeltufnellover Wed 03-Feb-16 08:21:37

Gah! Blazing bfn on a FRER this morning.
Humph. Need to learn not to test until period is late. You think I'd be good at that by now

Whatdoidohelp Wed 03-Feb-16 08:24:14

Good luck with your appointment. Please stop taking any supplements etc from now on and make sure you tell the doctors what you have been taking to ensure it will not effect any test results or drugs you may get.

justtheonethen Wed 03-Feb-16 08:31:18

Oh I'm so sorry. I did stop using those ics as they gave me some blazing lines that turned out to be nothing on a frer. After 18 months I feel your pain.
If you want some company come over to the just shagging group, we are very friendly smile

Nigeltufnellover Wed 03-Feb-16 08:53:01

Thanks both. At least I'm on the road now with the gynae etc. Hopefully will have an hsg test in next two weeks. So at least I feel like something's happening now

Nospringflower Wed 03-Feb-16 09:04:59

That first one definitely looks like a line. Is there any chance that this mornings one is less sensitive?

maybebabybee Wed 03-Feb-16 09:21:12

Sorry OP. FX this happens for you soon flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now