Instead cups for TTC

(4 Posts)
lucylou1234 Wed 27-Jan-16 23:41:55

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyones used the instead cups to help with TTC? I've seen on some posts that people have used these after DTD to erm... catch the swimmersblush however ive just received mine through the post and they seem huge shock anyone got any tips for using them?

AmyB1986 Thu 28-Jan-16 12:36:43

Hi- I use moon cup for my af they're are pretty much the same as soft cups etc people use during TTC.
They work brilliantly no leaks nothing. They do seem huge but are not uncomfortable in the slightest once you get used to how they feel.
Best way to get it right is to practice before you actually need to use it.
Fold it so the top edge looks like a C shape to insert. I grab mine by the stork to get it in then pull down and it pops when it's in place to create a vacuum seal inside. Getting it out requires a bit of skill how ever.
I pull the stork and bear down, then squeeze the tip and it comes out.
Only way to find out if it suits you is to try it before hand. You can wear it with out causing any harm to your ph balance etc too.
Good luck hope you get on ok X

lucylou1234 Thu 28-Jan-16 19:27:38

Thanks Amy

when i opened one up to have a look at i couldnt believe the size lol I have AF just now so might give it a go just now and hopefully will have enough practice of using it for when i ovulate smile

lucylou1234 Thu 28-Jan-16 19:31:56

Thanks Amy

when i opened one up to have a look at i couldnt believe the size lol I have AF just now so might give it a go just now and hopefully will have enough practice of using it for when i ovulate smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now