Talk

Advanced search

Anyone just starting their two week wait?

(23 Posts)
Nosnowjustrain Wed 27-Jan-16 15:02:30

Just starting my two week wait - anyone else care to join me with a bit of symptom spotting!

Mimilicious013 Wed 27-Jan-16 16:29:17

Hie snow.good luck on the longest tww.fx u get a bfp.im on the end of my tww so waiting for either af or a wanted bfp.it's been a dramatic experience and for the love of God i need a bfp
how long have u been ttc ??

Nosnowjustrain Wed 27-Jan-16 16:42:53

6mnths now - 2wks seems like forever!! Hope you get your bfp !

FozBoz Wed 27-Jan-16 16:47:27

Hi Nosnow

Yep. I think we've 'done all we can' this month. Tww starts today - due AF or BFP on 9th Feb.

Not sure how I'm gonna distract myself till then!

Good luck Mimilicious!

Nosnowjustrain Wed 27-Jan-16 17:37:26

Hi Foz. Yep, we've done all we can this month as well! Am studying for a qualification so going to throw myself into that for the next couple of weeks!

Sunnydays321 Wed 27-Jan-16 18:32:28

Hi me. Either 3dpo according to ovia, or 5dpo according to fertility friend. My temp spiked the day of my 1st positive opk and then I got 3 days of really strong positives so opks and temps disagree! Anyways will just have to wait and see. I'm quite good at not symptoms spotting, cos I don't really get much in the lead up to af anyway (other than sore nipples and pelvic pain/twinges, which is normal for me post ovulation anyway). But my luteal phase is short only 9-10 days so less time to wait. Although I am paranoid that this may prevent us conceiving.

How many dpo are you both? C

Sunnydays321 Wed 27-Jan-16 18:32:49

Haha that was supposed to be an kiss (x) not a c!

Nosnowjustrain Wed 27-Jan-16 18:43:55

I'm 5dpo.
I'm terrible at symptom spotting as is my dh, I caught him googling "really early pregnancy symptoms" earlier!!

Sunnydays321 Wed 27-Jan-16 18:47:15

Aw nosnow, that's really cute! My husband would never mention it or even think about it if I didn't occasionally bring it up! Haha. He does want a baby but he is very sensible and just wouldn't ever spend time thinking about something unless it was real! smile maybe that helps me keep my symptom spotting to a minimum.

EllieM22 Wed 27-Jan-16 20:19:25

6dpo here, and this month has felt the longest!! It feels like I ovulated weeks ago not 6 days ago, just want the 2ww to be over 😞 Had a chem last month so desperately trying not to compare my dpo to last month, but its tricky to take my mind off it!!

Any symptoms you have noticed so far?

Nosnowjustrain Wed 27-Jan-16 20:27:50

That must be hard Ellie.
No symptoms yet!

lilyhugs86 Wed 27-Jan-16 21:21:23

I'm just starting my tww, Ovia suggesting testing on 9th Feb.
My cycle seems a bit squiffy at the moment, AF 4 days early last month then didn't ovulate until CD19, so not sure what to expect this month!

Nosnowjustrain Sat 30-Jan-16 09:45:28

Sure I have tingly boobs and implantation pain but also pretty sure it's my imagination!!

EllieM22 Sat 30-Jan-16 10:10:30

I swear i felt implantation last night, but yes our imaginations can be the worst!! Fingers crossed for us

Sunnydays321 Sat 30-Jan-16 12:00:45

Ff changed my OV date yesterday so now 4dpo instead of 8!! Tbh it makes more sense with my opks, but I was looking forward to be able to do an early test in next few days... Got another week to wait now! Boo. Lots of pelvic pain/twinges by I always get those after OV. X

EllieM22 Sun 31-Jan-16 12:34:14

Woke up at 4am with awful stomach ache around my belly button and felt so sick. Wretched a few times but no actual vomiting, but the stomachache is still here!!

Nosnowjustrain Wed 03-Feb-16 14:29:46

How are you all doing? I feel like like someone is sticking needles in my nipples (sorry tmi!) so am going to test today!!

EllieM22 Wed 03-Feb-16 14:53:22

How exciting, less us know!
My Af started yesterday, on time but I ovulated late so that would make it early!!

It started with brown spotting which is so unusual for me, I was convinced it was implantation bleed, but today it finally turned into heavy red clotting!!

Wishing BFPs for this month for everyone else 😊

Hermones Wed 03-Feb-16 14:56:14

I'm 13 dpo. The wait has been doing my head in!! Iv had a few symptoms but no positive test yet. So not sure if I'm imagining them!

This is our first attempt so I'm guessing it could be too early to test
Good luck everyone xx

Nosnowjustrain Wed 03-Feb-16 15:13:19

Came out as negative but still 4 days until AF due. This will be our third! Dd1 I was pregnant on the first attempt, Dd2 took eight months!

FozBoz Wed 03-Feb-16 16:39:19

Still a bit early nosnow - sounds like good symptoms though so let's hope AF stays away - sorry she showed up for you ellie sad

I've had cramps that continued past ovulation. They feel different to normal period pain. Boobs feel tight too but not as painful as with usual pmt? Feeling hopeful but think I may be deluded blush

Planning to test on monday. Good luck for those tests coming sooner

Nosnowjustrain Sun 07-Feb-16 13:14:03

AF due today - no sign yet! Holding off doing test until tomorrow morning. Lots of "symptoms" but mostly in my head I'm sure!!

FozBoz Sun 07-Feb-16 16:54:37

Good luck! Fingers crossed grin

I'm dithering - AF due tues/wed at the latest. Have some early response test and debating whether to test tomorrow too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now