Talk

Advanced search

TTC 1st "proper month" - no PMS sysmptoms at all!

(1 Post)
Gem37 Mon 25-Jan-16 15:42:28

Hi ladies,

My first post, yay!

My husband and I have been TTC on and off for about 6 months (but not 6 months next to each other) but he's been travelling and away for months at a time. Now the travel has ended so this is our first proper month of trying.
I normally get a lot of cramping the day before my period and a really bad headache which means AF is imminent. I have a 25 day cycle - sometimes 24, sometimes 26. I'm on day 26 now and don't feel pregnant at all, however I have no premenstrual symptoms, just a feint cramping and a muggy head.

This will be my 3rd pregnancy. 1st sadly was a molar pregnancy, 2nd is now a very healthy 6 year old boy!

So, can I actually be pregnant with a complete absence of symptoms? Has anyone else experienced this? Mainly people talk about absence of pregnancy symptoms... I'll test later today as soon as I need to go, but I'm actually really scared of a BFP even though I want to see one more than anything!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now