Soy isoflavones any experience?

(7 Posts)
firstgo1984 Sun 24-Jan-16 18:52:47

I am thinking about using these after mad post - pill cycles. Anyone have any experiences to share?

firstgo1984 Sun 24-Jan-16 21:47:39

Anyone?

Allthefours Mon 25-Jan-16 09:37:19

I took soya isoflavones this time last year. I have very irregular cycles so wanted to try something to boost ovulation. I was successful on the third cycle of taking them. I also took episode as well.
I now have a very snotty 4 month old.

Allthefours Mon 25-Jan-16 09:37:57

Epo not episode!

FourForYouGlenCoco Mon 25-Jan-16 09:55:55

I took them and fell the first cycle trying with DD (now 3). Took them again last year and fell pg first cycle again but had a blighted ovum so MC last August. Didn't take them again when we started trying again and had a chemical pg in October and then fell pg in Nov and now 13 weeks.
So I am pretty fertile anyway, but conceived first try both times with soy isos so would personally recommend them!

firstgo1984 Mon 25-Jan-16 17:33:03

allthefours did it mqke you ovulate? How irregular were your cycles?

DizzyNorthernBird Tue 26-Jan-16 19:36:58

Bumping thread just because I'm also interested.

Bought some a few cycles ago but haven't tried them as I've been speaking to my GP about getting tests done and didn't want them to skew my results. Found out a couple of weeks ago that I've got polycystic ovaries, hence the irregular periods.

Now my scan is out of the way I'm considering giving them a go next month to strengthen the egg and bring forward my ovulation.....hopefully!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now