Talk

Advanced search

Need help with conception dates!!

(10 Posts)
Oneintrouble Fri 22-Jan-16 17:14:12

My last period started on the 24th December last year. I had sex with somebody, using a condom which did not split or anything, on the 3rd. I then had complete unprotected sex with someone else on the 8th and took Levonelle 1500 on the 9th. I had two positive pregnancy tests yesterday (the 21st) which were confirmed by my doctor today. Anyone any ideas on who is the father of my baby?

Whatdoidohelp Fri 22-Jan-16 17:25:42

Hmmm. How long are your cycles normally? If you have a 28iaj day cycle you had Sec. With both people in your fertile period so really it could be either. Are you sure cobsin wasn't torn or damaged? Did he enter you before putting a cobsin on? The guy you had unprotected with - after you took the MAP did you have the runs or throw up or anything?

Oneintrouble Fri 22-Jan-16 18:02:13

My cycles range from 28-32 days, usually, but they can be longer (never shorter). He didn't enter before the condom went on, and it wasn't torn or damaged; as far as I remember we used it by the book! I don't think I was ill after the MAP either sad

Whatdoidohelp Fri 22-Jan-16 18:20:33

I would say the guy on the 8th and blame the MAP for failing. God what a difficult situation. Even a scan won't pinpoint the person as they were both in the fertile period. What are you gonna do?

JoMalones Fri 22-Jan-16 18:20:42

Most likely the second but could be either as sperm can last days

Oneintrouble Fri 22-Jan-16 18:23:24

I'm around 90% sure it was the second guy, but there's no way to tell for sure. No idea what I'm gonna do, it's such a massive shock!! Been reading about a lot of people getting pregnant after taking Levonelle though! Should have splashed out on EllaOne :P I've told the second guy that I'm pregnant and that it's probably his, but I haven't said anything to the first guy.

Whatdoidohelp Fri 22-Jan-16 18:27:03

Good you've told the second guy. You both made the decision to have unprotected sex so he needs to be supportive. What did he say?

Oneintrouble Fri 22-Jan-16 18:33:13

He's a bit of a toolbag. He was calm about it on the phone but then sent me a text message saying "you know you can't keep it, right?" Haha not your decision, mate. I've not decided yet, but I'm not gonna let him influence what I decide to do with my body!!

Oneintrouble Fri 22-Jan-16 18:34:25

I'm off to meet him now! He sounded rather supportive on the phone, but I'm not holding out for much!

Whatdoidohelp Fri 22-Jan-16 18:35:57

Good luck !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now