Talk

Advanced search

addice needed - really worried.

(7 Posts)
Zoefitness Wed 13-Jan-16 17:51:22

Thank you for clicking on my post, I'm really worried and a little scared right now.

I have/am just finishing my af - cycle day 7. The past four or five days I have been having niggles in the lower left hand side of my pelvis - I think it is right where my ovary is positioned.

I have been ignoring it for a while because it isn't painful and just assumed it was part of af symptoms. Ever since I have been trying to conceive, I have all sorts of weird symptoms.

Anyway the thing that is freaking me out the most is that I just looked at the toilet tissue and found bright red blood. I have put a tampon in and on pulling the applicator out, there was bright red blood on that also.

I just want to know if anybody has any idea what this might be...

Thank you in advance. X

Zoefitness Wed 13-Jan-16 17:52:59

Please excuse the spelling mistake!!! I don't know how to change it !!

FedUpNowPleaseHelp Wed 13-Jan-16 19:11:37

It's af

Whoknewitcouldbeso Wed 13-Jan-16 19:16:24

It's not that shocking is it, to see blood around the time of your period? Is it because your period has ended that your worried? Have you had sex recently as it could be a sign of a cervical erosion.

BirdsInMyPants Wed 13-Jan-16 19:17:18

Yes. It's your AF.

Zoefitness Wed 13-Jan-16 19:17:34

Again...eeeek!! Not fair sad

Zoefitness Wed 13-Jan-16 19:21:46

It's just shocking to see specs of bright red blood when I have just finished my usual five day cycle and the twinges are new also. No sex recently, waiting for af to finish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now