Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy Symptoms or Just in My Head!!!

(7 Posts)
SarahC89 Wed 13-Jan-16 10:49:33

Second month of TTC. My partner works away so him being at home around the dates of ovulation isn't guaranteed! Thankfully I ovulated over the Christmas holidays and he was home for a full 3 weeks. My period is due on Friday however I already took 2 pregnancy tests, one last Saturday and one on Monday (I know it was probably way too early but kept reading online about people getting positives 8/9/10 days post ovulation). Anyhow both tests were negative and have left me feeling deflated!
Symptoms that I think I've had
Bloating
Excess wind
Period type pain about a week after ovulation
Shooting pains in womb area
Tiredness
Vivid dreams
Random sneezing
Today and yesterday I have also felt slightly nauseous and light headed

However today I have really strong period pains, so much so that I'm convinced my period has arrived however when I go to the toilet nothing is there!

Would I be silly to test again today or should I wait until the weekend! What do u guys think?

QueenMolotov Wed 13-Jan-16 19:50:01

I'm in the same boat, Sarah. This is our 3rd month of ttc and I'm due AF on Saturday.

I had loads of pg 'symptoms' last month that definitely were not pg symptoms. I tested about 3 times the week before AF, similarly trying to detect an early +ve. I think it's best to wait to test until AF is late because it's all too uncertain before, and I just get myself worked up and feel more deflated when AF arrives.

SarahC89 Thu 14-Jan-16 08:36:10

AF arrived this morning angry

QueenMolotov Thu 14-Jan-16 09:33:59

Aw, sorry about that. It's really horrible to get it when you want so much to be pregnant x

SarahC89 Fri 15-Jan-16 10:30:57

My AF was very light yesterday and appears to be gone today - I'm so confused, I never have light 1 day AF's 🙉🙉🙉

StarkyTheDirewolf Fri 15-Jan-16 12:43:25

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2547883-Ttc-1-Thread-6-Flying-through-threads-The-bus-is-going-100-mph-and-only-stopping-to-drop-off-at-the-grads-thread-Symptom-spotting-TMI-alert-throughout

Don't know if you're looking for a 'club' as it were, but our thread is a ttc #1 Thread where we welcome all ttc-er, symptom spotters and embrace the gerenal hysteria and stress that ttc seems to bring out in us. You're more than welcome to join in! grin

QueenMolotov Fri 15-Jan-16 17:08:59

Sarah, the bleed might have implantation. I think you should POAS!

Starky, I may well check out your thread if probably when my next AF arrives. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now