Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

could i be pregnant?

(4 Posts)
white1989 Wed 13-Jan-16 10:34:05

I'm new to this forum but thought I'd come to it to seek some advice from other mums! I've been on the pill for a number of years but due to a hectic life style have missed a few over the last couple of months. my partner and I are not currently trying for a baby as we want to wait until we've bought our first home but it would still be good news if we discovered I was expecting. I know the only way for me to find out is obviously by taking a test which I plan to do tomorrow morning, but I wanted to know from other mums if my symptoms were possibly pregnancy related, even if they're not right now, then at least to know for future reference! I had my 'break week' on my pill last week and my period came quite late compared to normal, and it was extremely light only lasting 4 days when its normally about 5-6. For about a month I've been experiencing intermittent breast pain, lower back pain, and over the last few days an increased need to pass urine more frequently. on top of this I feel generally really run down and massively exhausted. I automatically assumed that because I had a bleed that I can't be pregnant, but my period was very light compared to normal. are these possible signs of pregnancy? as I said a test will obviously provide a firm answer, but I'm just interested to know other people's symptoms so I know for future reference! many thanks

ChallyCreaks Wed 13-Jan-16 10:50:37

You can do a test today. No need to wait until the morning.

Run247 Wed 13-Jan-16 10:52:43

It's been discussed so many times here. Scroll down the page to see all the people asking the same question.

Just take a test.

Figwin Wed 13-Jan-16 10:56:14

Take a test now and one in the morning if you're still worried. I took mine at 4 pm and was well and truly up the duff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now