Am i wrong to get emotional

(6 Posts)
frankiebuns Tue 12-Jan-16 10:47:31

My dh had a vesectomy last year as we decided that our family was complete 2 days after his procedure i found out that i was pregnant with no3 i was shocked and confused i went for a ep scan as i wasnt feeling great cramps etc they told me i was 15 weeks but there were problems and he was not compatible with life anechpily and edwards syndrome so we decised to do mm mc 2 weeks later abput 1 hkur before my op i started to bleed heavily abd ended up giving birth to him on my own in a side room fast forward 10 months and i still cabt watch the pampers advert or watch anythjng with a newborn on. Parf of me would like to have another but i know id have to cheat on my husband help!

StuffEverywhere Tue 12-Jan-16 11:37:34

It's a very deep trauma, and it's not unusual to need some help and support to deal with it. Did you raise it with GP?

Another child is not the only answer (and sometimes not the answer at all) to emotional problems.

frankiebuns Tue 12-Jan-16 13:18:18

I am now on anti depressants and keep getting broody but know i couldnt handle it my eldest is autistic and my daughter is a nightmare. Im stuck in a limbo and trying not to listen to my womanly body

StuffEverywhere Tue 12-Jan-16 13:43:47

I think it's natural (but not very sensible) to have another baby in this scenario, but if you just hang on there and look after yourself you might feel differently in the future. Give it another year, and make your own health a priority first. Then see what options are available to you after that.

StuffEverywhere Tue 12-Jan-16 13:44:10

sorry, natural to want to have another baby

zaza86 Tue 12-Jan-16 19:36:50

Does your DH definitely not want another? Vasectomies are reversible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now