Talk

Advanced search

Squinter, evap or nothing??

(18 Posts)
0hCrepe Sat 09-Jan-16 10:57:23

Hi just wanted opinions on this. Did one on Sunday which was completely blank but expected AF on Tuesday. No sign yet so retested this morning but second wee and test is 18 months out of date. Just wanted opinions please!

Sunnydays321 Sat 09-Jan-16 11:07:06

Hi, definitely something there. And good sign that period is a few days late. Did it come up in the time frame? Evaps should only happen if the test is negative in the time frame but a line appears when the test has dried ie when the wee evaporates from the test it can leave a colourless line (although I've definitely had coloured Evaps!). If the test is out of date you can't rely on results (even if it's probably fine). I would go out and get yourself an indate sensitive test, and I'm pretty sure you'll see a line on it! Good luck! X

0hCrepe Sat 09-Jan-16 11:38:18

Hi thanks for replying. Yes it was in the time frame. I've attached a photo again which is today's next to Sunday's (dug from the bathroom bin, nice)!. I know it won't give any more information though really! I'll get another one today until then I'll keep looking at this I expect!

Monkeyinshoes Sat 09-Jan-16 11:45:01

Definitely a line. I can see it without even clicking to make the pics bigger. Go get yourself another test just to be sure.

Hopelass Sat 09-Jan-16 11:47:15

Defo a line there! With the variables though including exp date better do another one but tentative congratulations!

KittyandTeal Sat 09-Jan-16 11:47:56

That's definitely a line! I've just had something similar, tested nye just to check I could drink (could've been 3 days before af due or a day late) and got a faint positive like that.

Morning wee the next day was stronger. Ran out of preg tests so been checking with ovulation sticks grin

0hCrepe Sat 09-Jan-16 13:45:55

Ok so bought another and squeezed another wee! Here it is. That's positive I think? Quite feint though still?

KittyandTeal Sat 09-Jan-16 13:47:33

Yep, that's a positive.

Congratulations

ShowOfHands Sat 09-Jan-16 13:48:19

That's not faint you ninny!

Congratulations!

YouBastardSockBalls Sat 09-Jan-16 13:52:53

Congratulations!

leoniethelioness Sat 09-Jan-16 14:17:25

Congratulations!

Nishky Sat 09-Jan-16 14:20:07

My fainter than that line is now 14 and lounging on the settee!! Seriously I had to look at it in bright daylight to see it.

Congratulations!

Nishky Sat 09-Jan-16 14:20:37

Look at mine in bright daylight I meant, not yours which is clear

0hCrepe Sat 09-Jan-16 16:41:41

Thanks everyone! Can't believe it really. Trying not to think too much as I'm pretty old and its early days. I have 2 junior age school already, I wanted another but dh wasn't keen but carried on regardless, he says he's excited now though. Thanks for your support!

Iwonderif Sat 09-Jan-16 17:53:42

Love seeing BFP's all the very best & huge congratulations flowers

Flossiesmummy Sat 09-Jan-16 19:55:35

BFP yaaaaaaaaay!

KitKat1985 Sat 09-Jan-16 20:51:17

Congratulations OhCrepe!

InQuiteAChristmasPickle Sat 09-Jan-16 20:53:19

What ShowOfHands said! wink

Congratulations! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now